網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
d.notive - Rainbow Dash Picked Me!
2012/10/08 02:11:18瀏覽234|回應0|推薦0


'My life spent going nowhere 

“我的一生陷入僵局

'Just lived to be ignored 

剛才經歷被忽略

Didn't know how I'd make it 

我不知道我會怎麼做

'til she came through that door. 

直到她到來,穿過那扇門。

My world so cold and empty 

我的世界如此寒冷和空虛

Life moving at no pace 

生活在缺乏速度的移動

'Seemed just like second nature 

"看起來就像第二天性

to run in Rainbow's race. 

去參加Rainbow的競賽

I faced fierce competition 

我面臨著激烈的競爭

from creatures large and small. 

由大至小的生物們。

I know there was no way I'd ever beat them all 

我知道他們門都沒有,我會永遠擊敗他們

I waited for my window: 

我等待著我的窗:

my chance to show them all 

有機會在他們面前展現我的全部

So I went and I found Rainbow 

所以當我去,我發現Rainbow 

and answered to her call. 

且回應了她的呼喚


[Chorus] 

[合唱]

When we're together it's like my soul is set free! 

當我們在一起的時候,這就像我的靈魂是自由的!

You bestow me with that lift I always need! 

你賜予我總是需要的鼓舞!

All the other pets will bow to my decree. 

所有其他寵物會屈從於我的旨令。

When I announce that Rainbow Dash picked me! 

當我宣布,Rainbow Dash選上了我!


So much time to decide it 

如此多的時間去決定

as I just crawl along. 

正如我緩慢爬行。

Is this to be my future? 

這是我的未來嗎?

Is this what keeps me strong? 

這是如何使我堅強?

The light is closing in now, 

現在正在接近光亮

and I can see her form. 

我可以看到她的體形。

'Just trapped here in the bottom 

“被困在這底下

She's so hard to ignore. 

她是那麼的難以忽視。

She sees me coming closer. 

她一見到我接近。

That look sits in her eyes. 

那神情坐落在她眼中

You know just what I mean now: 

你現在知道我的意思:

that look of stunned surprise. 

那一臉錯愕驚訝。

I'm lifting up her burden, 

我抬起她的負擔,

as she finds her new strength. 

因為她找到了新的力量。

I promise not to hurt her 

我保證不會傷害她

if I become her tank! 

如果我成為她的坦克!


[Chorus] [合唱]


[Break] 


[Chorus] [合唱]


[Outro][結尾]


這首音樂旋律好熟悉,很像某首我愛的聯合公園歌曲xD
( 休閒生活音樂 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=fy756133&aid=6924267