網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇  字體:
泰戈爾「漂鳥集」(一):1-40節
2010/05/01 08:51:21瀏覽39216|回應1|推薦3

**我主要是根據「再見經典:泰戈爾全集」(漢宇國際出版,鄭振鐸譯)中的翻譯,再參考網路上其他不同的版本,最後根據原來的英文作修飾而譯成。全書共有三百二十五節,我會每四十節結集成一篇放在格上。請大家自己用心靈享受了!**

 

 

1. 夏天的漂鳥,來到我窗前歌唱又飛去了。

秋天的黃葉,沒有歌可唱,只飄落了一聲嘆息。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

 

2. 世上的一隊小小飄泊者呀,請留你們的足印於我的文字裡。

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

 

3. 這世界面對它的愛人,揭下了「浩瀚」這張面具;

然後把自己變小了,小如一首歌,小如一個永恆的吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal

 

4. 是大地的淚水,使她的微笑保持青春不謝。

It is the tear of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

 

5. 廣闊無垠的沙漠熱烈地追求一葉綠草的愛,但她搖搖頭,笑了笑,便飛逝而去。

The might desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laugh and flies away

 

6. 如果你因錯失陽光而流淚,那麼你也將錯失群星。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars

 

7. 舞動的流水呀,在你旅途中的沙泥正乞求著你的謳歌與你的流動呢!你可願意帶著這跛足的負荷前行?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water

Will you carry the burden of their lameness

 

8. 她充滿渴望的容顏,如夜雨一般,縈繞於我的夢境。

Her wistful face haunt my dreams like the rain at night.

 

9. 我們曾夢見大家都陌生而互不相識;夢醒後卻發現彼此原是相親相愛。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

 

10. 我心中的憂傷已歸覆平靜,如同寂靜森林中的向晚。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

 

11. 有些看不見的手指,像一陣閒懶的微風,在我心頭上彈奏著漣波般的樂音。

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripple

 

12. 「大海啊,你在訴說著甚麼話語呢?

「是永恆的詢問」

「天空啊,你回答的又是甚麼話語呢?」

「是永恆的沉默」

“What language is thine, O Sea?”

“The language of eternal question.”

“What language is thine answer, O Sky?”

“The language of eternal silence.”

 

13. 我的心啊,請傾聽這世界的低語,它正以此向你示愛呢!

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you

 

14. 造物的神秘如同夜的黑暗一般----是偉大的。而知識的幻影卻猶如晨霧。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night---it is great

Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of morning.

 

15. 不要因為峭壁的高聳,而讓你的愛情置於懸岩絕壁之上。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high

 

16. 今晨我坐在窗前。這世界像過客一般,停留片刻,對我點點頭後便離去了。

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.

 

17. 這些幽微的思緒如綠葉的沙沙作響;它們在我的心裡有著歡樂的低語呢喃。

These little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.

 

18. 你無法看清你真實的面目,你所看到的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow

 

19. 主啊,我的願望真是愚昧的;它們夾雜在您的歌聲中喧囂著。

讓我只是靜靜地傾聽吧!

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy songs, my Master

Let me but listen

 

20. 我不能選擇最好的,

是最好的選擇了我。

I cannot choose the best

The best chooses me

 

21. 那些將燈籠掛在背上的人,自然會將影子投射到自己的面前。

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back

 

22. 我的存在乃是一個永恆的驚奇,生命本身就是一個驚奇。

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life

 

23. 「我們是沙沙作響的樹葉,以這聲音應回應著暴風大雨。

但你是誰啊?你為何如此沉默?」

「我只是一朵花。」

“We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storm, but who are you, so silent? ”I am a mere flower”

 

24. 休息之於工作,正如眼瞼之於眼睛。

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eye.

 

25. 人是一個初生的嬰孩,他的力量就是成長的力量。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

 

26. 上帝期待我們的回應是因為祂所賜予我們的花朵,並非因為祂的陽光或土地。

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us , not for the sun and the earth

 

27. 陽光如赤子一般在綠葉間快樂嬉戲,並不知道人心的詭詐。

The light that plays, like a naked child, among green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

 

28.  !美呀,你當在愛中尋找自己,而不是在鏡子的諂媚中尋找。

O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

 

29. 我的心悸動,激起了波浪打在這世界的岸上,並且以淚留下她的簽名:「我愛你」。

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, ”I love thee.”

 

30. 「月兒啊,妳在等待著什麼呢?」

「是為了向我所必須讓路的太陽問候。」

“Moon, for what do you wait?”

“To salute the sun from whom I must make way.”

 

31. 綠樹生長到我的窗前,彷彿瘖啞的大地所發出渴望的聲音。

The tree come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

 

32. 上帝所創造的每個清晨對祂自己而言都是一個驚喜。

His own mornings are new surprise to God.

 

33. 生命因為世界的需求才發現自己的豐饒,但因為愛的需求才發現自己的價值。

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

 

34. 乾凅的河床無法感謝它的過去。

The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

 

35. 鳥兒願為一朵雲

雲兒願為一隻鳥

The bird wishes it were a cloud.

The cloud wishes it were a bird

 

36. 瀑布唱著:「我得到自由的時候也就得到歌聲的日子!」

The waterfall sings, ”I find my song, when I find my freedom.”

 

37. 我不能明白我的心為何總是在默默地頹喪著,

為了它那從不要求,從不知道,或從不記得的小小的需要。

I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.

It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

 

38. 婦人啊,當妳辛勤操持家務之時,妳的舉手投足宛如山中的溪水,在卵石間輕歌。

Woman when you move about in your household service, your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

 

39. 太陽橫過西方的海面時,留給東方他最後的問候。

The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East

 

40. 不要因為自己沒有食慾而責怪食物。

Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

( 不分類不分類 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇


 回應文章

痴痴等候時間都係你
2021/03/08 09:13
此次斤斤計較參觀層次感啊哦給哦