網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
泰戈爾「漂鳥集」(七):241-280 節
2011/01/07 19:51:33瀏覽4314|回應4|推薦2

《漂鳥集》的重新翻譯已經接近尾聲。歡迎讀者一起分享您覺得最有感動的幾節詩句。讓大師的智慧與文學藝術能在我們匆忙的現代生活中多停留一些些時間吧!  

 

 

241. 您曾經帶領著我,穿越過我白天擁擠的旅程,到達了我黃昏孤寂之境。

    我在徹夜的寂靜裡,等待著它的意義。

Thou hast led me through my crowded travels of the day to my evening's loneliness.
I wait for its meaning through the stillness of the night.

 

242. 生命就像是渡過洋海,我們都因此相聚在這個狹小的舟船上。

       在死亡時,我們便到了岸,然後就往各自不同的世界去了。

This life is the crossing of a sea, where we meet in the same narrow ship.

In death we reach the shore and go to our different worlds.

 

243.「真理」的溪水從「錯誤」之溝渠中流過。

The stream of truth flows through its channels of mistakes.

 

244. 今天,我的心是在想家了,為了那個能跨越時間之海的甜蜜時光。

My heart is homesick to-day for the one sweet hour across the sea of time.

 

245. 鳥的歌聲是清晨曙光照射到大地時的回聲。

The bird-song is the echo of the morning light back from the earth.

 

246. 晨光問毛茛(一種植物名)說:「你是否是驕傲得不肯和我親吻?」
"Are you too proud to kiss me?" the morning light asks the buttercup.

 

247. 小花問道:「太陽先生,我該要怎樣地以歌唱來崇拜您呢?」

       太陽答道:「只要以妳純潔簡單的沉默。」

"How may I sing to thee and worship, O Sun?" asked the little flower.

"By the simple silence of thy purity," answered the sun.

 

248. 當人便成野獸時,他會比野獸還惡毒。
Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal.

 

249. 黑雲被陽光的親吻時便成為天上的花朵。
Dark clouds become heaven's flowers when kissed by light.

 

250. 不要讓刀鋒譏笑刀柄的拙鈍。
Let not the sword-blade mock its handle for being blunt.

 

251. 夜的沈默,猶如一盞深邃的燈罩,正燃燒著他的銀河之光。
The night's silence, like a deep lamp, is burning with the light of its milky way.

 

252. 在「生命」的陽光之島週圍,死亡猶如大海無盡的歌聲,日夜增強。
Around the sunny island of Life swells day and night death's limitless song of the sea.

 

253. 這山豈不像一朵花?用它山峰的花瓣啜飲著陽光…
Is not this mountain like a flower, with its petals of hills, drinking the sunlight?

 

254. 當「真實」的意義被誤解,重點被錯置,就變成了「不真實」。
The real with its meaning read wrong and emphasis misplaced is the unreal.

 

255. 我的心呀,從世界的流轉中尋求你的美吧,正如小船得到風與水的優雅一般。
Find your beauty, my heart, from the world's movement, like the boat that has the grace of the wind and the water.

 

256. 眼睛並不以它們的視野為傲,卻以它們的眼鏡為傲。
The eyes are not proud of their sight but of their eyeglasses.

 

257. 我住在這個小小的世界裏,害怕著它會變的更小一些。請把我高舉到您的世界裏去吧,讓我能擁有那樂於失去一切的自由。
I live in this little world of mine and am afraid to make it the least less. Lift me into thy world and let me have the freedom gladly to lose my all.

 

258. 虛偽永遠不能因為它生長在權力當中而變為真實。
The false can never grow into truth by growing in power.

 

259. 我的心啊,隨著舐岸的歌聲潮浪,渴望撫愛著這個陽光和煦的綠色世界。
My heart, with its lapping waves of song, longs to caress this green world of the sunny day.

 

260. 路旁的野草,愛那天上的星吧,這樣,你的夢境便可在花朵裏實現了。
Wayside grass, love the star, then your dreams will come out in flowers.

 

261. 讓你的音樂如同一把劍,刺穿市井的喧擾直到它的心吧!
Let your music, like a sword, pierce the noise of the market to its heart.

 

262. 這顫動著的樹葉,像一個嬰孩手指般觸動著我的心。
The trembling leaves of this tree touch my heart like the fingers of an infant child.

 

263. 小花睡在塵土裏。

    尋求蝴蝶走過的路徑。

The little flower lies in the dust.
It sought the path of the butterfly.

 

264. 我在道路的世界中。

    夜來了。家的世界,打開您的門吧!

I am in the world of the roads. The night comes. Open thy gate, thou world of the home.

 

265我已經唱過了您白日的歌。在傍晚的時候,讓我提著您的燈火穿過暴風中的道路吧。

I have sung the songs of thy day. In the evening let me carry thy lamp through the stormy path.

 

266. 我不央求您進到屋裏。

請進到我無止盡的孤獨裏吧,我的愛人!

I do not ask thee into the house.
Come into my infinite loneliness, my Lover.


267.
「死亡」隸屬於生命,正如「出生」一樣。「行走」顯於舉足之時,也存於落足之際。

Death belongs to life as birth does. The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.

 

268. 我已經學會您在花朵與陽光裏微語的意義--再教我明白您在痛苦與死亡中的話語吧…
I have learnt the simple meaning of thy whispers in flowers and sunshine--teach me to know thy words in pain and death.

 

269. 當早晨親吻著夜之花朵時,她(才發現自己)起來晚了。在顫慄與嘆息聲中,她衰萎掉落到了地上。
The night's flower was late when the morning kissed her, she shivered and sighed and dropped to the ground.

 

270. 從萬物的愁苦中,我聽見『永恒母親』的呻吟。
Through the sadness of all things I hear the crooning of the Eternal Mother.

 

271. 大地呀,我來到你岸上時是一個陌生人,住在你屋裡時是一個客人,離開你的門時是一個朋友。

I came to your shore as a stranger, I lived in your house as a guest, I leave your door as a friend, my earth.

 

272. 當我離開時,讓我的思緒回到你這裏來,一如那夕陽的餘輝返照在繁星沉默的邊緣上。

Let my thoughts come to you, when I am gone, like the after glow of sunset at the margin of starry silence.

 

273. 在我的心頭燃點起那休憩的黃昏之星吧,然後讓黑夜對我微聲細述她的愛情。

Light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love.

 

274. 我是一個在黑暗中的孩子,從黑夜的被單裏向您展開我的雙手,母親。

I am a child in the dark.

I stretch my hands through the coverlet of night for thee, Mother.

 

275. 白天的工作結束了,將我的臉掩藏在您的膀臂中吧,母親。讓我進入夢鄉。

The day of work is done. Hide my face in your arms, Mother.

Let me dream.

 

276. 會場上的燈一直在點著,但散會後便瞬間熄滅了。

The lamp of meeting burns long; it goes out in a moment at the parting.

 

277. 世界啊,當我死去的時候,請在您的沈默中為我留下一句話:「我已經愛過了!」

One word keep for me in thy silence, O World, when I am dead, "I have loved."

 

278. 當我們熱愛這個世界時,才算生活在其中。

We live in this world when we love it.

 

279. 但願讓死者有不朽的名聲,而讓活者的人有那不朽的愛。

Let the dead have the immortality of fame, but the living the immortality of love.

 

280. 我看見您就像那半醒的嬰孩在黎明的微光裏看見他的母親,微笑了一下就睡去了。

I have seen thee as the half-awakened child sees his mother in the dusk of the dawn and then smiles and sleeps again.

( 不分類不分類 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇