網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
泰戈爾「漂鳥集」(五):161-200 節
2010/08/20 08:04:49瀏覽6389|回應18|推薦1

歡迎讀者一起分享您覺得最有感動的幾節詩句。讓大師的智慧與文學藝術能在我們匆忙的現代生活中多停留一些些時間吧!  道維已將個人最喜愛的幾句詩列在最後,與讀者分享。

 

 

161. 蜘蛛的網假裝是在捕捉露珠,卻捉住了蒼蠅。

The cobweb pretends to catch dew-drops and catches flies.

 

162. 愛情啊!當妳提著點亮的痛苦之燈走來,我便可以得見妳的容顏,並因認識妳而深感幸福。

Love! when you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand, I can see your face and know you as bliss.

 

163. 螢火蟲對天上的星星說:「學者說你的光明總有一天會消失。」

     星星沉默不語。

"The learned say that your lights will one day be no more." said the firefly to the stars.

The stars made no answer.

 

164. 在傍晚的薄暮中,清晨的鳥兒飛進到我靜謐的巢穴裡。

In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to the nest of my silence.

 

165. 思想掠過我的心彷彿野鴨飛過天際。

     我聽到他們的振翼之聲。

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of ducks in the sky.
I hear the voice of their wings.

 

166. 運河總喜歡認為:河流是專門為了供給它水而存在的。

The canal loves to think that rivers exist solely to supply it with water.

 

167. 世界以它的痛苦親吻我的靈魂,而要求用歌聲以為回報。

The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

 

168. 那壓迫著我的,到底是我這想要掙脫而出的靈魂,還是那敲著我的心門想要進來的世界?

That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open, or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?

 

169. 思想以自己的話語餵養自己,並且得以茁壯。

Thought feeds itself with its own words and grows.

 

170. 我已經把我心靈的血管浸入這靜謐的時刻;讓它被愛充滿。

I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has filled with love.

 

171. 你要不在工作(work),要不就是沒有。

當你必須說:「讓我們作(do)一些事情」的時候,一場胡鬧就開始了。

Either you have work or you have not.

When you have to say, "Let us do something," then begins mischief.

 

172. 向日葵羞於承認無名小花是自己的親戚。

太陽升起來,卻笑著對小花說:「你好嗎?我親愛的。」

The sunflower blushed to own the nameless flower as her kin.

The sun rose and smiled on it, saying, "Are you well, my darling?"

 

173. 「是誰像命運般逼迫著我前行?」

「正是那個在背上大步向前的『我自己』」

"Who drives me forward like fate?"

“The Myself striding on my back.”

 

174. 雲層注滿河水的杯,然後就躲藏到遠方的山裡去。

The clouds fill the watercups of the river, hiding themselves in the distant hills.

 

175. 一路上,我不斷地把水從我的水罐裡潑灑出來。

     只剩下非常少的水供家裡使用。

I spill water from my water jar as I walk on my way.

Very little remains for my home.

 

176. 杯中的水閃著粼粼波光,但大海中的水卻墨黑深沉。

微小的道理能以文字清楚地說明,但偉大的道理卻只有偉大的沉默。

The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark.

The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great silence.

 

177. 你的微笑是妳田園裡的花朵,妳的談吐是妳山松的低語,但是妳的心卻是那個女人,那個我們都認識的女人。

Your smile was the flowers of your own fields, your talk was the rustle of your own mountain pines, but your heart was the woman that we all know.

 

178. 我將微不足道的禮物留給我所愛的人,但將偉大豐盛的禮物留給世人。

It is the little things that I leave behind for my loved ones,-- great things are for everyone.

 

179. 婦人啊,妳淚水深邃幽沉地包圍著世界的心,正如大海圍繞著陸地一般。

Woman, thou hast encircled the world's heart with the depth of thy tears as the sea has the earth.

 

180. 陽光以微笑向我問候;雨,他悲傷的姐姐,卻對我的心說話。

The sunshine greets me with a smile. The rain, his sad sister, talks to my heart.

 

181. 白晝,那被遺忘的花瓣從我的花朵中掉落。

     夜間,它長大成熟為一顆金色的記憶之果。

My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten.

In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory.

 

182. 我就像那夜裡的道路,在寂靜中諦聽著回憶的足音。

I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence.

 

183. 對我來說,那黃昏的夜空像是一扇窗,一盞點著的燈,以及背後的一份等待。

The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp, and a waiting behind it.

 

184. 那些忙於作好事的人其實卻沒有時間成為好人。

He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.

 

185. 我是秋天的雲霧,雖然清飄虛空不含水氣,卻可以在成熟的稻田中看到我的豐富。

I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fullness in the field of ripened rice.

 

186. 人們總是稱讚那些仇恨與殺戮的人。

但是上帝卻(為他們)感到羞恥,並匆匆地將這些記憶埋藏於綠草之下。

They hated and killed and men praised them.

But God in shame hastens to hide its memory under the green grass.

 

187. 腳趾是那些拋棄了它們的過去的手指。

Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.

 

188. 黑暗邁向光明,但盲目卻走向死亡。

Darkness travels towards light, but blindness toward death.

 

189. 被寵慣的狗兒懷疑整個宇宙正計畫謀奪牠的地位。

The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

 

190. 靜坐著吧,我的心,不必揚起你的塵埃。

     就讓這世界(自己來)找到通往你的道路。

Sit still , my heart, do not raise your dust.

Let the world find its way to you.

 

191. 在射出箭之前,弓輕聲地對箭說道:「你的自由正是我的自由。」

The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth--"Your freedom is mine."

 

192. 婦人啊,妳的笑聲裡擁有生命之泉的樂音。

Woman, in your laughter you have the music of the fountain of life.

 

193. 一顆滿是理性邏輯的心智就像一片只有刀刃的刀,讓任何想要使用它的手都血流不止。

A mind all logic is like a knife all blade.

It makes the hand bleed that uses it.

 

194. 上帝愛人類的燈火勝於祂自己創造的繁星。

God loves man's lamp lights better than his own great stars.

 

195. 這世界充滿著狂風暴雨,但終將被美的樂音所征服。

This world is the world of wild storms kept tame with the music of beauty.

 

196. 天空的雲彩對夕陽說:「在您親吻之後,我的心像是個黃金寶箱。」

"My heart is like the golden casket of thy kiss," said the sunset cloud to the sun.

 

197. 觸碰帶來毀滅,遠離卻能夠擁有。

By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.

 

198. 蟋蟀的唧唧與夜雨的淅瀝,穿越過黑暗來到我的面前,彷彿是我過往的年輕歲月踩著沙沙的步履聲進入了我的夢境。

The cricket's chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark, like the rustle of dreams from my past youth.

 

199. 清早,花朵向失去星辰的天空大喊:「我的露珠都不見了!」

"I have lost my dewdrop," cries the flower to the morning sky that has lost all its stars.

 

200. 燃燒中的木塊在火光中喊著說:「這是我的花朵,我的死亡!」

The burning log bursts in flame and cries,--"This is my flower, my death."

 

 

道維分享:

 

163. 螢火蟲對天上的星星說:「學者說你的光明總有一天會消失。」

     星星沉默不語。

167. 世界以它的痛苦親吻我的靈魂,而要求用歌聲以為回報。

175. 一路上,我不斷地把水從我的水罐裡潑灑出來。

     只剩下非常少的水供家裡使用。

181. 白晝,那被遺忘的花瓣從我的花朵中掉落。

     夜間,它長大成熟為一顆金色的記憶之果。

184. 那些忙於作好事的人其實卻沒有時間成為好人。

188. 黑暗邁向光明,但盲目卻走向死亡。

196. 天空的雲彩對夕陽說:「在您親吻之後,我的心像是個黃金寶箱。」

200. 燃燒中的木塊在火光中喊著說:「這是我的花朵,我的死亡!」

( 不分類不分類 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇