網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
泰戈爾「漂鳥集」(八):281-325 節
2011/02/22 20:08:06瀏覽4127|回應6|推薦1

這一篇是《漂鳥集》的最後一段,似乎覺得比之前的文字更為成熟飽滿,也更充滿人生的體會與思想。還是歡迎讀者一起分享您覺得最有感動的幾節詩句。讓大師的智慧與文學藝術能在我們匆忙的現代生活中多停留一些些時間吧!  (我的分享在最後面)

 

 

281. 願意一次又一次的死去以明白生命的無窮無盡。

I shall die again and again to know that life is inexhaustible.

 

282. 當我與人群一同穿越過馬路,我看見了妳在陽臺上的微笑,使我哼著歌而遺忘了一切喧囂。

While I was passing with the crowd in the road

I saw the smile from the balcony and I sang and forgot all noise.

 

283. 愛情就是豐富的生命,就像裝滿了酒的酒杯。

Love is life in its fullness like the cup with its wine.

 

284. 他們點了他們自己的燈,在自己的寺院內吟唱自己的詩句。

但是小鳥們卻在您的晨光中吟唱著您的名字,--因為您的名字正是喜樂。

They light their own lamps and sing their own words in their temples.

But the birds sing thy name in thine own morning light, --- for thy name is joy.

 

285. 領我到您沈寂的核心,使我的心充滿了歌吧!

Lead me in the centre of thy silence to fill my heart with songs.

 

286. 既然有人選擇這個噓聲四起的萬花世界,那就讓他們住在這裏吧。

但是我的心卻是渴望著您的繁星啊,我的上帝!

Let them live who choose in their own hissing world of fireworks.

My heart longs for thy stars, my God.

 

287. 愛的痛苦如同洶湧的大海在我生命的四周歌唱;而愛的快樂卻像鳥兒在開滿鮮花的叢林裏歡唱。

Loves pain sang round my life like the unplumbed sea, and loves joy

sang like birds in its flowering groves.

 

288. 假如您願意,就熄了燈吧。

我願明白您的黑暗,並喜愛它。

Put out the lamp when thou wishes.

I shall know thy darkness and shall love it.

 

289. 當我在那些日子終了而站在您的面前時,您將會看見我的疤痕。而且您知道我還有許多傷口,也有許多痊癒的痕跡

When I stand before thee at the day’s end thou shall see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing.

 

290. 總有一天,我會要在另一個世界的晨光裏對您唱道:「我以前在地上的光與在人們的愛裏曾經遇見過您。」

Some day I shall sing to thee in the sunrise of some other world,

I have seen thee before in the light of the earth, in the love of man.

 

291. 從別的日子飄進我的生命裏的雲,不再落下雨點或引起風暴了,卻將色彩帶給了我的夕陽。

Clouds come floating into my life from other days no longer to shed

rain or usher storm but to give colour to my sunset sky.

 

292. 真理引發了反對它的狂風驟雨,反將它的種子吹散到各個地方。

Truth raises against itself the storm that scatters its seeds broadcast.

 

293. 昨夜的暴風雨為今日的早晨戴上了金色的和平之冠。

The storm of the last night has crowned this morning with golden peace.

 

294. 真理似乎帶了它的終極結論而來;但那終極的結論卻又生出下一個結論。

Truth seems to come with its final word; and the final word gives birth to its next.

 

295. 那名望並沒有掩蓋他的真實的人有福了。

Blessed is he whose fame does not outshine his truth.

 

296. 當我忘了自己時,您名字的甜蜜卻充滿著我的心田,就像晨霧因您的朝陽升起而消逝。

Sweetness of thy name fills my heart when I forget mine---like thy morning sun when the mist is melted.

 

297. 靜謐的黑夜有母親的美,而喧嘩的白晝則有孩童的美。

The silent night has the beauty of the mother and the clamorous day of the child.

 

298. 當人類微笑時,世界就愛他;但是當他們放聲大笑時,世界便劇怕他們了。

The world loved man when he smiled. The world became afraid of him when he laughed.

 

299. 上帝等待著人們能在智慧中重獲童年。

God waits for man to regain his childhood in wisdom.

 

300. 讓我感受到這個世界乃是因您的愛所形成的吧,那麽,我的愛也將幫助著它。

Let me feel this world as thy love taking form, then my love will help it.

 

301. 您的陽光對我心的寒冬微笑,從不懷疑她在春天時的花朵。

Thy sunshine smiles upon the winter days of my heart, never doubting of its spring

flowers.

 

302. 上帝以愛親吻有限,以無限親吻人類。

God kisses the finite in his love and man the infinite.

 

303. 你穿越過荒蕪的歲月裡的沙漠大地才到達這完成的一瞬間。

Thou crossest desert lands of barren years to reach the moment of fulfillment.

 

304. 上帝的沉默使人的思慮成熟,變為言語。

God’s silence ripens man’s thoughts into speech.

 

305. 永恆的旅人啊! 您將會在我的歌聲裡發現您的足跡。

Thou wilt find, Eternal Traveler, marks of thy footsteps across my song.

 

306. 天父啊,願我不使您蒙羞,因為您已將您的榮耀顯於孩子身上。

Let me not shame thee, Father, who displayest thy glory in thy children.

 

307. 那真是無趣的一天啊!日光在皺眉不滿的雲底下,像一個被懲罰的孩子,於蒼白兩頰上留下淚痕。而風的呼嘯亦如這受傷世界的哭嚎。

但我知我正在旅行,將與我的朋友相會。

Cheerless is the day, the light under frowning clouds is like a punished child with traces of tears on its pale cheeks, and the cry of the wind is like the cry of a wounded world.

But I know I am travelling to meet my Friend.

 

308. 今晚,棕櫚葉間有一股騷動,海也湧起了波濤;圓月彷彿是世界的心在悸動著。您從哪一個未知的天空帶來您的沉靜,那愛的痛苦秘密?

 

Tonight there is a stir among the palm leaves, a swell in the sea, Full moon, like the

heart-throb of the world. From what unknown sky hast thou carried in thy silence

the aching secret of love.

 

309. 我夢到一個星,一座光明之島,而我將在那裡誕生。在那深深的悠閒中,我的生命將會使其作品成熟,一如秋陽下的稻田。

I dream of a star, an island of light where I shall be born and in the depth of its

quickening leisure my life will ripen its works like the rice filled in the autumn sun.

 

310. 因雨而濕潤的泥土香味緩緩升起,如同一首來自無聲庶民的讚歌。

The smell of the wet earth in the rain rises like a great chant of praise from the voiceless multitude of the insignificant

 

311. 「愛」有時也會失敗,這是我們無法接受為真理的事實。

The love can ever lose is a fact that we cannot accept as truth.

 

312. 有一天我們終究會知道,死亡並不能奪走我們靈魂所獲得的,因為她所得到的跟她自己是一體的。

We shall know some day that death can never rob us of that which our soul has gained, for her gains are one with herself.

 

313. 上帝在我傍晚的暮色中走來,而我如花朵般的過去在祂的提籃中還保持著那份新鮮。

God comes to me in the dusk of my evening with the flowers from my past kept fresh in his basket.

 

314. 當我生命中所有的琴弦都被調整過,我的主人啊,您的每一個撫觸都將發出愛的樂音。

When all the strings of my life will be tuned, my MATER, then at every touch of thine

will come out the music of love.

 

315. 我的主啊,願我真實地活著,好讓死亡對我也會變得真實。

Let me live truly, my Lord, so that death to me become true.

 

316. 人類的歷史正耐心等待著受辱者的勝利。

Man’s history is waiting in patience for the triumph of the insulted man.

 

317. 此刻我感覺到您正凝視著我的內心,一如清晨的陽光靜靜地照在收成後寂寞的土地上。

I feel thy gaze upon my heart this moment like the sunny silence of the morning upon the lonely field whose harvest is over.

 

318. 我渴望著那在這繁忙咆嘯之海另一端的詩歌之島。

I long for the Island of Songs across this heaving Sea of Shouts.

 

319. 夜的前奏是在落日的樂聲中開始:從莊嚴的聖歌中進到難以形容的黑暗。

The prelude of the night is commenced in the music of the sunset, in its solemn hymn to the ineffable dark

 

320. 我曾攀登到高峰,在貧瘠與荒蕪的聲譽高原上並未發現任何的蔭蔽之處。我的嚮導啊,在陽光漸漸消沒之前請引領我進到寧靜的山谷中,那裡才是生命的收成能夠成熟為智慧金果的地方。

 

I have scaled the peak and found no shelter in fame’s bleak and barren height.

Lead me , my Guide, before the light fades, into the valley of quiet where life’s harvest mellows into golden wisdom

 

321. 在暮色的朦朧中,事物看來都變得詭異──在黑暗中消失基座的尖塔與宛如墨漬一般的樹梢。我要等待清晨並醒來看看您在光明中的城市。

Things look phantastic in this dimess of the dusk----the spires whose bases are lost in

the dark and tree-tops like blots of ink. I shall wait for the morning and wake up to see thy city in the light.

 

322. 我已經受過苦難、絕望與認識過死亡。而我很高興我是在這偉大的世界之中。

I have suffered and despaired and known death and I am glad that I am in this great world.

 

323. 在我的生命中有許多荒涼冷清的小徑。他們卻是我在忙碌的日子可以汲取陽光與空氣的開放空間。

There are tracts in my life that are bare and silent. They are the open spaces where my busy days had their light and air.

 

324. 將我從我那些未完成的過去中解放出來吧!它們從後面攀附著我,讓死亡變成困難。

Release me from my unfulfilled past cling to me from behind making death difficult.

 

325. 讓這句話作為我最後的話語吧:我信賴您的愛。

Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.

 

 

 

道維最喜歡的詩句分享:

 

281. 願意一次又一次的死去以明白生命的無窮無盡。

292. 真理引發了反對它的狂風驟雨,反將它的種子吹散到各個地方。

296. 當我忘了自己時,您名字的甜蜜卻充滿著我的心田,就像晨霧因您的朝陽升起而消逝。

304. 上帝的沉默使人的思慮成熟,變為言語。

311. 「愛」有時也會失敗,這是我們無法接受為真理的事實。

322. 我已經受過苦難、絕望與認識過死亡。而我很高興我是在這偉大的世界之中。

323. 在我的生命中有許多荒涼冷清的小徑。他們卻是我在忙碌的日子可以汲取陽光與空氣的開放空間。

 

( 不分類不分類 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇