薰衣草
Lavender
漫步在薰衣草藍紫的花海中
Strolling in the vast sea of Lyons blue lavenders,
妳這香之精靈在風中輕搖
Your aroma is caught in the wind.
芬芳薰染著我的衣角
It has smoked my clothes,
隨著我一路馨香同行
and accompanied me afar.
環繞在濃郁芳香醉人的波浪裡
Surrounded by waves of indulgence,
伴我心平氣和地展開雙臂
I opened my arms in tranquility
將人性的純潔清新感恩擁抱
to embrace a pure gratefulness.
邀請花精靈回到家中
Invite the flowers to my home,
燃上香精 煙霧繚繞點醒了蟄伏的靈性
A flick of incense, the twirling smog awakes hidden inspiration.
芳香浴中 換得了一身神清氣爽
Bathed in fragrances, the body is cleansed anew,
抱著裝滿薰衣草的香囊入了夢鄉
Embraced by lavenders, and enter a dream.
|