字體:小 中 大 |
|
|
|
| 2024/08/13 02:13:54瀏覽359|回應1|推薦21 | |
![]() Down by the sally gardens
當時在莎莉園邸
詩:William Butler Yeats
Down by the sally gardens
當時在莎莉園邸
my love and I did meet;
愛人與我相遇
She passed the sally gardens
她走過莎莉園邸
with little snow-white feet.
雪白小小腳印
She bid me take love easy,
囑我要愛得容易
as the leaves grow on the tree;
還如樹生葉綠
But I, being young and foolish,
但我年輕又蠢愚
with her would not agree.
當時並不同意
In a field by the river
田野河邊當時記
my love and I did stand,
愛人與我佇立
And on my leaning shoulder
於我肩膀曾偎依
she laid her snow-white hand.
雪白手放懷裡
She bid me take life easy,
囑我要活得容易
as the grass grows on the weirs;
還如草生河堤
But I was young and foolish,
但我年輕又蠢愚
and now am full of tears.
如今溼滿淚滴
七夕剛過,遙祝有遺憾的愛情! 更新譯文 (2025)
Down by the Sally Gardens 莎莉花園深處間 My love and I did meet; 邂逅愛人與我見 She passed the sally gardens 曾經走過在花間 With little snow-white feet. 步履輕盈如雪現 She bid me take love easy, 囑我愛情須淡遠 As the leaves grow on the tree; 猶如綠葉枝幹邊 But I, being young and foolish, 嘆我痴傻在當年 With her would not agree. 不曾應允她所言 In a field by the river 曾經田野在河邊 My love and I did stand, 愛人與我佇立前 And on my leaning shoulder 斜斜傾身靠我肩 She laid her snow-white hand. 小手雪白依偎間 She bid me take life easy, 囑我生命要悠閑 As the grass grows on the weirs; 猶如壩草青綠現 But I was young and foolish, 嘆我痴傻在當年 And now am full of tears. 珠淚如今流滿面 |
|
| ( 休閒生活|音樂 ) |












