網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇  字體:
偷偷的輕吻還在熟睡的寶貝時
2011/12/08 10:07:50瀏覽60|回應0|推薦2

偷偷的輕吻還在熟睡的寶貝時 心裡想的詩歌

曾經,我輕吻著你每根小指頭

One day I counted your fingers and kissed each one

曾經,在某個清朗的冬日,我把你高高舉起,看著雪花飄落在你紅潤的小臉

One day on a sunny winter day, I lifted you up high and watched snowflakes melt on your baby skin

曾經,你的小手緊抓著我,,一同穿越都市的車水馬龍

One day we crossed the crowded street in the city as your little hand grasped mine tightly

曾經,你是我的小寶寶;現在你是我的大寶貝

Then, you were my baby, and now you are my child

有時,望著沉睡的你,我也跟著夢想.........

Sometimes when you sleep, I watch you sleep and I dream, too.

有一天,你會潛入冷冽清澈的湖

Someday, you will slip into a cold and limpid lake

走進一座蓊鬱的森林

Walk into a luxuriant and fragrant forest

初見新奇,眼中滿是光采

Encountering the novelty for the first time, the eyes will be full of sparkles

有一天,你會為了心中的渴求,像團火球似的瘋狂追逐

Someday, you will act like a passionate fireball for chasing after your desires in the heart

有一天,你會發現自己竟然盪得比自己想像的還高

Someday you will swing high, higher than you ever dared to swing

有一天,你會因為突如其來的壞消息,感覺自己被深深的哀傷包圍

Someday, you will have the feeling that you yourself are surrounded by the deep sadness because of the unexpectedly bad news.

有一天,你會站在風中淺唱,期盼風兒把你的心聲帶向遠方

Someday, you will stand in the wind and sing softly with the expectation that the wind will bring your heartfelt wishes to the distant place

有一天,我會倚在門邊,望著你向我揮手道別,消失在我眼前

Someday I will stand on this porch and watch your arms waving to me until I no longer see you

有一天,你會心想:為什麼以前覺得好大的地方,現在看起來這麼小

Someday, you think knowingly why those places used to be so large before look so small now.

有一天,你會發覺,自己堅強的雙臂也有著一個小小的負擔

Someday, you will discover the fact that your own strong arms have had a small burden, too. 

有一天,我會看見你坐在床沿,梳理孩子柔細的髮絲

Someday I will watch you brushing your child's soft hair

有一天,很久很久以後的一天,你的頭髮也會在太陽底下閃著銀光

Someday, a long time from now, your own hair will glow silver in the sun.

當那天到來時候,親愛的,你會想念我

And when that day comes, love, you will remember me

( 創作詩詞 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇