網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
英詩翻譯/Hamlet 哈姆雷特(齊瓦哥醫生原作,沈政男翻譯)
2012/01/01 19:57:51瀏覽689|回應0|推薦2

The hum dies down. I step out on the stage. 

嘈雜聲止息下來,我步出,到了舞台
Leaning against a doorpost, 

倚靠在門柱旁
I try to catch the echoes in the distance 

試著捕捉遠方的回聲
Of what my age is bringing.

來自我所處的時代所加諸的一切

The night’s darkness focuses on me
 

漆黑的夜將千萬副觀劇眼鏡
Thousands of opera glasses. 

對焦在我身上
Abba Father, if only it can be, 

神啊,如果可能
Let this cup pass me by. 

讓這杯酒跳過我

I love the stubbornness of your intent

我喜愛你頑固的意圖 
And agree to play this role.

也同意扮演此一角色
But now a different drama’s going on

然而現在正有不同的劇碼上演
Spare me, then, this once.

所以,這一次饒了我

But the order of the acts has been thought out,

但各幕戲的流程已然構思完成

The end is inevitable.

結局也無可避逃
I’m alone, all drowns in Pharisaism.

我孑然一身,所有人都沉溺在偽善的儀式中
Life is no stroll through a field.

生命並非悠然漫步田野 


( 創作詩詞 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=thegloberover&aid=5990666