網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
The Great Spirit 偉大的靈體(轉載與編譯)
2011/04/29 13:05:34瀏覽687|回應0|推薦5

Whose voice I hear in the wind, 
在風中我聽到的是誰的聲音

Whose breath gives life to all the world.
是誰的氣息給予整個世界的生氣

 

Hear me; I need your strength and wisdom. 
傾聽我吧!我需要您的智慧和勇氣

Let me walk in beauty, and make my eyes ever behold the red and purple sunset.
令我邁入美麗的事物,並讓我的雙眼保有那虹光紫霞的落日餘暉

 

Make my hands respect the things you have made 
讓我崇敬的拾起您所創造的事物

and my ears sharp to hear your voice.
且敏銳的聽到來自您的聲音

 

Make me wise so that I may understand the things you have taught my people.
請賦予我明智,以致於能夠領會 您教導過我子民們的一切事物

 

Help me to remain calm and strong in the face of all that comes towards me.
在我面對一切即將所要面臨之時,幫助我恆持在冷靜與堅定中

  

Let me learn the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and rock.
讓我學會您隱藏在滾石與落葉底下的訓誡

 

Help me seek pure thoughts and act with the intention of helping others.
助我尋覓那純粹的思維和動機,意圖去幫助他人

 

Help me find compassion without empathy overwhelming me.
請幫助我覺知於悲憫,沒有一絲感染之情能壓倒我

 

I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, 
我尋求強健, 並不是要比我的兄弟還強壯

but to fight my greatest enemy, Myself.
但足以和我最大敵人搏鬥,我最大敵人是自己

 

Make me always ready to come to you with clean hands and straight eyes.
讓我隨時都能持有乾淨的雙手和正直的雙眼,以準備好回歸於您

 

So when life fades, as the fading sunset, 
於是在生命凋謝之時,如同夕陽下沉時

my spirit may come to you without shame.
我的靈體可以完無羞愧的回歸於您。

( 心情隨筆雜記 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=samdhi&aid=5150310