網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
JOKE: Pope in New York - 教宗逛紐約
2006/06/26 21:23:06瀏覽395|回應0|推薦4

The Pope was driving around New York City in a limo on one of his papal visits. He was fascinated by the amount of hustle and bustle in the city. He got it in his mind that he wanted to drive the limo...

Pope: Driver, could you please pull over? I want to drive.
教宗座著加長型Limo(台灣好像沒有)逛紐約, 一時心血來潮叫穿大禮服的司机讓他自巳開車逛逛

Driver: O.K. your holiness...whatever you say. So the driver pulls over and the Pope starts to drive. He got the hang of it before long, and decided to put the pedal to the metal. A few minutes later, a police officer signals the limo to pull over...
司机就恭敬不如從命, 答應了蕭灑的座在後車廂吧枱內, 教宗一時興起將油門加到底被警察攔下

Officer: Licence and reg...(sees that it's the Pope). Oh, well....um... let me radio headquarters...um...I'll be right back.
The officer radios headquarters....
警察: 請把駕照及行照....(一看竟是教宗)..啊.....嗯.......  稍待我與總部联絡

Officer: Chief, I just pulled over a very important man. What should I do?
警察: 長官我攔下了大人物, 我該怎麼辨


Chief: Well, how important is he? Is he a Governor?
長官: 升麼大人物, 州長馬英九不成?


Officer: No, he's more important than that.
警察: 不, 比州長重要的多

Chief: Is he a Congressman?
長官:  國會議長LP部長不成 

Officer: Nope...more important than a Congressman.
警察: 不不....國會議長LP部長算什麼

Chief: Surely he can't be more important than the president!
長官: 我就不信他能比總統阿扁更偉大!

Officer: Well....
警察: 這個嗎............


Chief: Good God!! Who did you pull over???
長官: 我的天! 你到底攔下誰了????


Officer: I dunno who the fuck he is, but he got the Pope driving him around!!!

警察: 報告長官, 我眞他媽的不知道他的來頭有多大, 但是教宗親自當他的司机帶他滿街逛


( 心情隨筆男女話題 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=sweetheartyuan&aid=327573