網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
打不倒的勇者
2013/08/02 22:21:11瀏覽142|回應0|推薦1

INVICTUS   1875

Out of the night that covers me

夜幕低垂將我籠罩

Black as the Pit from pole to pole

兩極猶如漆黑地窖

I thank whatever gods may be

我感謝未知的上帝

For my unconquerable soul.

賦予我不敗的心靈

In the fell clutch of circumstance

即使環境險惡危急

I have not winced nor cried aloud.

我不會退縮或哭嚎

Under the bludgeonings of chance

立於時機的脅迫下

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

血流滿面我不屈服

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

超越這般悲憤交集

Looms but the Horror of the shade

恐怖陰霾獨步逼近

And yet the menace of the years

歲月威脅揮之不去

Finds and shall find me unafraid.

我終究會無所畏懼

It matters not how strait the gate

縱然通道多麼險狹

How charged with punishments the scroll

儘管嚴懲綿延不盡

I am the master of my fate:

我是我命運的主人

I am the captain of my soul.

我是我心靈的統率

 

威廉亨利
( 知識學習其他 )
推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=sanfuEnterpriseunion&aid=8069293