字體:小 中 大 | |
|
|
2016/04/09 09:17:49瀏覽462|回應1|推薦8 | |
Retiredbum notes: Someone emailed me following jokes which are full of fun. So I try to translate them into English, just for fun.
老婆這麼兇? 情人這麼好? Your wife is so hard on you, while your mistress is so nice to you? 一位男士問禪師:「老婆對我專橫跋扈,情人卻對我萬般體貼,
A man asked a monk, "My demanding wife is so presumptous on me, and my pliant mistress is so considerate to me. So what shold I do about it?"
禪 師淡淡地說:「永遠不要相信在野黨,誰上台後,掌權都一樣。」 The monk replied calmly, "Never trust in an opposition party; the result will be the same when it comes to office and grabs the power."
真理四部曲: Four kinds of Truth
真理 1:我們為了活命吃東西;為了保命又不敢吃東西! Truth One: We live by eating, but to go on living by not eating.
真理 2:繳手機通話費的時候,才發現自已的廢話那麼值錢! Truth Two: Not until we pay our celleular phone bills, can we find out the trash we've talked are really worth something.
真理 3:世界上最遥遠的距離就是面對面坐著,
Truth Three: World's longest distance between two persons is when they are sitting face to face but playing each other's celleular phone.
真理 4:婚姻是愛情的墳墓;更氣人的是,小三還要來盗墓!
Truth Four: Marriage is the grave of love; so much for the worse, there is a gravedigger standing by.
一 對夫妻吵架
A married couple in quarrel
一對夫妻吵架,男的吵不赢女的;直接躺在床上,一動不動!
A husband lost a quarrel with his wife, so he laid down the bed, motionless.
女的就問:你躺床上幹嘛?
The woman asked, " why are you laying on bed for?"
男的回答:死了!
"I am dead.", the man answered.
女的又問:死了怎麼還睁着眼?
"Then why your eyes are still open?"
男: 死不瞑目!
"Because I really hate to die with my eyes closing!"
女的又問:那怎麼還呼吸?
The woman asked again, "Why are you still breathing?"
男的說:咽不下這口氣!
"Because I really hate to swallow your story!"
|
|
( 不分類|不分類 ) |