網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇  字體:
Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here
2011/11/12 01:05:54瀏覽201|回應0|推薦0

Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here (1975)
希望在這裡

So, so you think you can tell所以,所以你想你可以說
Heaven from Hell,天堂來自地獄
Blue skys from pain.藍天來自痛苦
Can you tell a green field你可以說綠色原野
From a cold steel rail?來自寒冷鐵軌?
A smile from a veil?一個來自面紗的笑容
Do you think you can tell?你認為你可以訴說嗎?

And did they get you to trade他們沒有得到的貿易
Your heros for ghosts?鬼英雄
Hot ashes for trees?樹木熱灰燼
Hot air for a cool breeze?一個涼風習習熱風
Cold comfort for change?冰冷安慰的變化
And did you exchange沒有交流
A walk on part in the war在戰爭的一部分步行
For a lead role in a cage?對於一個在籠子裡帶頭作用

How I wish, how I wish you were here.我多麼希望我多麼希望你在這裡
We're just two lost souls我們只有兩個迷失的靈魂
Swimming in a fish bowl,魚缸裡游泳
Year after year,年復一年,
Running over the same old ground.運行相同地面
What have we found?我們有什麼發現
The same old fears.老一套的恐懼
Wish you were here希望在這裡


心得:感覺到這首歌有一點滄桑的感覺。可能跟戰爭有關係,所以舊舊的
( 休閒生活音樂 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=fy756133&aid=5832496