網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
惡水大橋 Bridge Over Troubled Water
2013/11/03 08:12:35瀏覽499|回應0|推薦42

惡水大橋 Bridge Over Troubled Water         .: Paul Simon        : d’amor

 

When you’re weary, feeling small,        當妳疲憊不堪.覺得渺小

when tears are in your eyes,                當妳淚水盈框的時候

I will dry them all.                               我會把這一切擦乾

I’m on your side.                                 我會陪伴在妳身邊

Oh…when time gets rough,                   .. 當時日堅苦

and friends just can’t be found,            朋友離妳而去的時候

Like a bridge over troubled water,         就像惡水上的大橋

I will lay me down.                               我會呈現在妳面前

Like a bridge over troubled water,

I will lay me down.       

 

 

When you’re down and out,                   當妳垂頭喪氣

when you’re on the street,                    獨自排廻街頭

when evening falls so hard,                  當夜晚楚楚來臨的時候

I will comfort you.                                我會安撫妳

I’ll take your part.                                我會守候在妳身邊

Oh…when darkness comes,                  當黑暗來臨

and pain is all around,                         痛苦纏繞的時候

Like a bridge over troubled water,         就像惡水上的大橋

I will lay me down.                                我會呈現在妳面前

Like a bridge over troubled water, 

I will lay me down.

 

Sail on silver girl,                                 起航吧! 銀色的女孩

Sail on by…                                          勇往的走

Your time has come to shine.                 妳光明的時日已經來臨

All your dreams are on their way.            妳的夢想就在路上

See how they shine.                               多麼燦爛明亮

Oh….If you need a friend,                       如果妳需要一個朋友

I’m sailing right behind.                         我會緊航在妳身後

Like a bridge over troubled water,           就像惡水上的大橋

I will ease your mind.                             我會安撫妳的心靈

Like a bridge over troubled  water, 

I will ease your mind.

 

-end 

( 休閒生活音樂 )
回應 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇