網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
情使往返|莎士比亞十四行詩 45
2026/09/02 04:12:56瀏覽86|回應0|推薦6


情使往返|莎士比亞十四行詩 45


The other two, slight air and purging fire,
另有兩元素,輕風與煉火,
Are both with thee, wherever I abide;
此倆與卿在,如影隨我活,
The first my thought, the other my desire,
前者我魂思,後者我欲求,
These present-absent with swift motion slide.
既存亦不存,靈動輕巧流。

For when these quicker elements are gone
飛快此兩者,倘若已遠走,
In tender embassy of love to thee,
出使奉我情,向卿稟溫柔,
My life, being made of four, with two alone
生命四元素,今唯兩者留,
Sinks down to death, oppressed with melancholy;
沉落向死亡,悲傷同壓迫。

Until life’s composition be recured
直至生命裡,元素全復活,
By those swift messengers returned from thee,
使者飛奔快,從卿歸來後,
Who even but now come back again, assured
返回甫未定,確信此語託,
Of thy fair health, recounting it to me.
告卿實無恙,細細對我說。

This told, I joy; but then, no longer glad,
此語我歡喜,歡喜不久留,
I send them back again and straight grow sad.
再次遣使返,頃刻復憂愁。


河水再流:
深河莎譯


( 創作詩詞 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=7speranze&aid=192396574