網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇  字體:
春日無卿|莎士比亞十四行詩 98
2026/08/23 04:09:18瀏覽92|回應0|推薦4


春日無卿|莎士比亞十四行詩 98

初稿|2026年8月21日


From you have I been absent in the spring,
別卿在春日,迄今自孤零,
When proud-pied April, dressed in all his trim,
繽紛傲四月,華麗春裳明,
Hath put a spirit of youth in everything,
青春賦活力,萬象復年輕,
That heavy Saturn laughed and leapt with him.
沉重雖土星,歡笑雀躍行。

Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell
詩歌百鳥鳴,撲鼻芬芳凝,
Of different flowers in odor and in hue
繁花各飄香,光彩互輝映,
Could make me any summer’s story tell,
使我皆不能,長夏歌詠吟,
Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew.
花朵競枝頭,摘取卻無心。

Nor did I wonder at the lily’s white,
百合純潔白,奇異我不驚,
Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;
薔薇深紅豔,讚譽我不評;
They were but sweet, but figures of delight,
不過甜美樣,賞心悅其形,
Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.
以卿為典範,姿態盡仿卿。

Yet seemed it winter still, and, you away,
奈卿不在此,猶似寒冬景,
As with your shadow I with these did play.
戲賞只花朵,對此弄卿影。


河水再流:
深河莎譯


( 創作詩詞 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=7speranze&aid=192238026