網路城邦

上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
1000句最常用英語口語 701-800
2009/03/30 22:30:27瀏覽720|回應0|推薦1
701.  His cake is three times bigger than mine.他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。
702.  I am looking forward to your early reply.
希望早日得到你的答覆。
703.  I could say nothing but that I was sorry.
我除了說對不起之外,什麼也說不出來。
704.  I don't know how to express my gratitude.
我不知道怎樣來表達我的感激之情。我要趕飛機
705.  I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry?
你能快點嗎?我好久沒有她的消息了。
706.  I haven't heard from her for a long time.
我好久沒有她的消息了。
707.  I would like to wash the clothes for you.
我願意幫你洗這些衣服。
708.  Let me see your driver's license, please.
請讓我看看你的駕駛執照。
709.  She goes to work every day except Sunday.
除星期天外,他每天去上班。
710.  Take a seat please, make yourself at home.
請坐,隨便一點。
711.  The damage was caused by external forces.
損害是由外力引起的。
712.  The doctor advised me to give up smoking.
醫生建議我戒煙。
713.  The flowers make the room more beautiful.
花使房間變得更加美了。
714.  There is a good restaurant on the street.
那條大街上有一個很好的餐館。
715.  They covered 120 miles in a single night.
他們僅一夜就走了120英里路。
716.  Try to look on the bright side of things.
儘量從好的方面看。
717.  What's your plan for the summer vacation?
你暑假打算幹什麼?
718.  You may pick whichever one you like best.
你可以挑你最喜歡的。
719.  You're welcome to stay with us next time.
歡迎您下次再光臨我們的飯店。
720.  There was a murder in
London yesterday. 昨天倫敦發生了一起謀殺案。
721.  They stared at the huge tiger with awe.
他們敬畏地看著那頭巨虎。
722.  He never misses a chance to see a movie.
他從不錯過看電影的機會。
723.  I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.
我受不了我那些吵鬧的室友了。
724.  I will be back by the end of next month.
我下個月底會回來。
725.  I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.
我擅長自由泳和蛙泳。
726.  It was your turn to wash them yesterday.
昨天輪到你把它們洗乾淨。
727.  Let's go out to have a dinner, shall we?
咱們出去吃飯吧,好嗎?
728.  Please push the ladder against the wall.
請把梯子靠在墻壁上。
729.  She is standing in the front of the bus.
她站在公共汽車的前部。
730.  The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.
醫生要我注意飲食。
731.  The grass is moist early in the morning.
清晨的草地濕漉漉的。
732.  The test finished. We began our holiday.
考試結束了,我們開始放假。
733.  This question is too complicated for me.
這個問題對我說來太複雜了。
734.  Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.
托尼會說英語,打網球。
735.  What is worth doing is worth doing well.
只要你覺得某事值得去做,就一定要把它做好。
736.  Would you like to go to a party with me?
你想不想和我一起去參加一個聚會?
737.  All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.
突然,一隻兔子從一個洞中跑了出來。
738.  All characters in the book are imaginary.
書中所有的人物都是虛構的。
739.  Do you feel like going to that new disco?
你想去那個新開的迪廳
740.  Ducks know how to swim when they are born.
鴨子天生會游泳
741.  He spent most of his life gathering money.
他一生大部分時間用來積聚錢財。
742.  He usually stays at home with his pet dog.
他通常跟他的愛犬待在家裏。
743.  How peaceful and beautiful the country is!
多麼平靜美麗的國家呀!
744.  I am told that you dance wonderfully well.
我聽說你的舞跳得特棒。
745.  I have had several conversations with him.
我已經和他談過幾次了。
746.  It is the best film that I have ever seen.
這是我所看過的最好的電影。
747.  It's only a party in honor of my birthday.
這只是為了慶祝我的生日而舉行的晚會。
748.  Learning English is like building a house.
學英語象蓋房子。
749.  Listening with your heart is good for you.
專心聆聽別人說話對你有好處。
750.  My grandpa died of hunger in the old days.
我爺爺在舊社會死於饑餓。
751.  She feared staying alone in the farmhouse.
她害怕一個人留在農舍裏。
752.  She guided the tourists around the castle.
她引導旅遊者參觀了這座城堡。
753.  She runs everyday in order to lose weight.
她每天都跑步是為了減肥。
754.  She sang perfectly in the hall last night.
她昨晚在大廳唱得非常好。
755.  Somebody is always complaining to others.
有人總是向別人抱怨。
756.  They don't often have a bad day this year.
他們今年的運氣還不錯。
757.  We regard the matter as nothing important.
我們認為這件事情不重要。
758.  We'll take our holiday sometime in August.
我們將在八月份的某個時候休假。
759.  Could you direct me to the station, please?
請問到車站怎麼走?
760.  Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?
你的行李通關了嗎?
761.  He bothered me with a great many questions.
他對我提了一大堆問題,真煩!
762.  He does exercises every day in the morning.
他每天早上鍛練身體。
763.  How do I control myself? I can't calm down.
我怎能控制我自己?我無法冷靜下來。
764.  I dig songs and I like pop music very much.
我特別喜歡歌曲和流行音樂。
765.  I'd like to cash a traveler's check please.
我想兌換旅行支票。
766.  I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.
今天下午我想去撿貝殼。
767.  It's odd that they didn't reply our letter.
他們沒有給我們回信,這真奇怪。
768.  John seldom gets together with his friends.
約翰很少與朋友聚在一起。
769.  Many people have been out of work recently.
最近有許多人失業。
770.  Please give my best regards to your family.
請代我向你們全家致以最誠摯的問候。
771.  Some people have compared books to friends.
有些人把書比作朋友。
772.  The bat together with the balls was stolen.
球拍和球全被偷了。
773.  The color of her dress suits her very well.
她衣服的顏色很適合她。
774.  The days get longer and the nights get shorter.
白天變長了,黑夜變短了。
775.  The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin.
這件衣服不適合她,她太瘦了。
776.  The examination put a lot of stress on him.
那次考試給了他很大的壓力。
777.  The mother sat the child at a little table.
母親安排孩子坐到小桌旁。
778.  There is some difference between the twins.
這對雙胞胎有點兒不一樣。
779.  They insisted on staying rather than going.
他們堅持留下來,而不願意走
780.  Trust me, the game is really worth playing.
相信我,這遊戲確實值得一玩。
781.  Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.
與她的朋友的不同之處是,她從不放棄希望。
782.  Well done! You are always doing a good job!
幹得不錯!你總是幹得很出色!
783.  We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.
我們計劃今年夏天到義大利去旅行。
784.  Were there any letters for me this morning?
今天早上有我的信嗎?
785.  Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?
李太太的貓為何不在抓這些老鼠呢?
786.  Your English is improving little by little.
你的英語正在漸漸提高。
787.  Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?
請問洗手間怎麼走?
788.  Do you have any plans for the long weekend?
你有辦法打發這個漫長的週末嗎?
789.  He decided to bring a suit against his boss.
他決定起訴他的老闆。
790.  He devoted his life to the study of science.
他把畢生獻給科學研究。
791.  He had to choose between death and dishonor.
他不得不在死亡和恥辱之間選擇。
792.  His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.
他以前的嘗試沒有成功。
793.  I determined that nothing should be changed.
我決定什麼都不改變。
794.  I don't think it will lead to a good result.
我認為這事不會有什麼好結果。
795.  I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.
我有4本書和2本雜誌要借。
796.  I think I've filled in everything correctly.
我想各項都填對了。
797.  I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.
我沒把握是否鎖了門。
798.  It took him a little time to fix that watch.
他很快就把表修理好了。
799.  My father is at home looking for the ticket.
我爸爸正在家裏找票呢!
800.  Not until last week did I get a work permit.
直到上周我才拿到工作許可證。
( 知識學習隨堂筆記 )

回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=debby0118&aid=2799577