網路城邦

上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
1000句最常用英語口語901-999
2009/03/31 00:19:13瀏覽868|回應0|推薦0

901.  Manners are quite different from country to country.各國的禮儀各不相同。
902.  Not only did I know her, but I was her best friend.
我不僅認識她,還是她最好的朋友。
903.  The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards.
最著名的電影獎是奧斯卡金像獎。
904.  We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog!
我們得對鄰居的狗採取點行動了!
905.  Will you come and join us for dinner on Sunday?
星期天來和我們共進晚餐好嗎
?
906.  Do you think people are a company's greatest wealth?
你認為人是公司最大的財富嗎
?
907.  He thinks himself somebody, but we think him nobody.
他自以為是重要人物,但我們覺得他什麼也不是。

908.  I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.
我相信我還沒有達到事業的巔峰。
909.  It is no matter whether you get there early or late.
你早到晚到都沒有關係。
910.  It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer.
在足球中以手觸球就是犯規。
911.  The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room.
護士在手術室協助醫生動手術。
912.  What I do on my own time is nobody else's business.
我在自己的時間裏幹什麼根本不關別人的事。
913.  What I want to do is different from those of others.
我想做的與別人不同。
914.  You forget to write down the date of your departure.
您忘了寫離店日期了。
915.  “I wish I'd known about that rule earlier", she said.“
我要是早點知道這個規矩就好了!”她說。
916.  Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life?
你能告訴我長時間地過著快樂的生活的秘訣嗎?
917.  He holds a position of great responsibility upon him.
他擔任著一個責任重大的職務。

918.  It is said he has secret love affairs with two women!
據說他背地裏和兩個女人有關係!
919.  Number 13 buses run much more frequently, don't they?13
路車跑得更勤,是不是?
920.  They are only too delighted to accept the invitation.
他們非常樂意接受邀請。

921.  We are going to have the final examination next week.
我們下周舉行期末考試。
922.  And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer.
現在的醫療保健使得人們活得更長。
923.  Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep right away?
你認為你馬上就能睡著嗎?
924.  I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.
經理不在時山我來管理公司。

925.  I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry.
我從湯姆那兒借了一本筆記本,我又把它借給瑪麗了。
926.  I'm doing some washing and John is cooking dinner.
我正在洗衣服,約翰在做晚飯。
927.  Were there any exciting incidents during your journey?
你們在旅行中有沒有什麼令人激動的事情?
928.  As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something.
談到政策,我得說幾句。

929.  Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?
您能告訴我
行李的最大重量限額是多少嗎?
930.  He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.
他夾著本厚書,走出了圖書館。

931.  The brothers differ from each other in their interests.
這幾個兄弟各有所好。
932.  Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.
雖然我們看不見原子,但它們的確存在。
933.  I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.
我對公司中這種放鬆的氛圍感到很熟悉。
934.  Most people eat, write, and work with their right hands.
大多數人吃飯,寫字,工作都用右手。
935.  Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.
只有努力,才能成功
936.  Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.
。別擔心,你兩天之內就會痊癒的。
937.  The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age.
甲殼蟲樂隊代表了他們時代的部分精神。
938.  There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.
因為沒有人幫助我,我不得不獨立完成這項工作。
939.  How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?
女孩做一條裙子要用多少布?
940.  With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to do.
由於有那麼多人要供養,他不知道怎麼辦才好。

941.  I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.
我忘了準備今天的我該做的演講了。
942.  It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.
應該是六點半整的,但是我覺得夠嗆。
943.  On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.
我代表我們公司歡迎你來這裡。
944.  She's been quite different since coming back from America.
從美國回來之後,她變化很大。
945.  Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.
今天,在公共場所看到婦女和姑娘化粧是很普遍的事。
946.  I have to transfer to No. 11 bus, but where is the bus stop?
我需要換乘11路公共汽車,但是汽車站在哪兒?
947.  I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.
我以為他很聰明,其實他是個蠢貨。

948.  The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.
兔子跑進了森林再也沒有出來了。
949.  Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.
湯姆和瑪麗為我們女兒的出生向我們表示祝賀。
950.  I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.
我無論什麼時候一看到甜食就忍不住要吃。
951.  l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.
我正在用真空吸塵器清理地板,還有好幾件襯衫要熨。
952.  I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.
我將愛你直到海枯石爛。
953.  There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river
河上有一座破爛不堪的、古老的、灰色的小石橋。
954.  No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.
難怪有人說電子電腦正漸漸接管世界。
955.  The enormous increase of population will create many problems.
巨大的人口增長將產生很多問題。
956.  There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.
你最好多喝水多休息。
957.  You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.
你應該是依靠你自己,而不足別人。
958.  I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.
讓我向在座諸位致以最真摯的歡迎。
959.  Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.
許多人喜歡住在農村而不喜歡住在城市。

960.  Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.
既然來了,我想吃這個國家特有的食物。
961.  Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.
上下樓梯可比什麼健身器都要好。
962.  Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late.
如果不是因為鬧鐘不響的話,她就不會遲到了。
963.  How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.
無論你有多努力,老闆總不會完全滿意。
964.  If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.
如果他沒有把牙齒弄壞,現在就不在醫院了。
965.  You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.
你與其把錢花在賭博上,不如把它丟掉的好。
966.  Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?
你能給我講講關於世界盃足球賽的狀況嗎?
967.  I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.
我通常只是用搜索引擎找一些資料。

968.  He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.
他每天很早就回家,免得老婆生氣。
969.  I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.
很遺憾地告訴你,我們無法雇用你。
970.  I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.
儘管我很煩英語,我還是要學它。
971.  Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.
李白是中國有史以來最偉大的詩人之一。
972.  Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.
許多人抱怨說電腦正在接管人的工作。
973.  The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.
她廚房的櫥櫃中放滿了她不需要的東西。
974.  What he said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.
我並不在乎他所說的,我知道他不是那個意思。
975.  He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.
他問了我幾個個人問題,我根本不願回答。
976.  I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.
不管去哪,只要不用站著排隊就行。
977.  She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.
她喜歡邁克,但她不想那麼早就結婚。
978.  Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?
你為何不找個職業.不再依靠你的父母呢?
979.  Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?
能不能請你幫我查查火車什麼時候到
?
980.  A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.
英語好將有助於增加你們的就業機會。

981.  If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.
如果她發現你在她上衣上灑了墨水,她會大發脾氣的。
982.  I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.
若能寄給我貴校的入學申請材料我將十分感激。
983.  Mr. Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.
史密斯先生知道傑克不敢看別人是因為緊張。
984.  On being introduced to somebody, a British person often shakes hands.
英國人被介紹給別人的時候常常和對方握握手。
985.  I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.
我想在河邊散步,唱我喜歡的 歌。
986.  Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.
很多人認為肥胖超重是因為吃得過多和壓力造成的。
987.  Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.
然而所有這些東西,看上去雖不同,但卻有一個共同點。
988.  All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.
所有美好的記憶又在我腦海清晰地浮現了,有些甚至還令我哭泣。
989.  This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.
今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因為我現在和你在一起。
990.  When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
當我還是個小女孩的時候,我常聽著收音機,等待我最喜歡的歌。
991.  I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.
我肯定他會去看電影的,岡為他把票都買好了。
992.  Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.
在你借書之前你要先付清罰款。
993.  Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!
!你們一直這樣大聲講話,我都不得不扯著嗓子說話了。
994.  We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.
我們不僅要知道理論,還要知道怎樣把理論應用於實踐。
995.  Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight.
運動與節食結合也許是減肥最有效的途徑。
996.  The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage.
每個旅客托運的行李最大重量限額是60公斤,手提行李除外。
997.  You are just putting on a little weight. I believe you'll get that off easily.
你只是稍微胖了些.很快就會恢復的。
998. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.
在許多國家有越來越多的公司使用電子電腦來代替人。
999. There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!
冰箱邊、洗碗槽下,還有櫥櫃裏面都有老鼠!

( 知識學習隨堂筆記 )

回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=debby0118&aid=2799586