網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
The end of despair--绝望的尽头
2011/09/07 10:55:46瀏覽446|回應0|推薦21

一个新的尝试吧,看官莫笑,呵呵。

The end of despair
绝望的尽头

It is the dark, who took my breath,
黑夜夺走我的呼吸
I can not hear a thing but gunfire.
只有枪声在耳边长鸣
You used to love my crying
你曾经心爱我的哭泣
Now I am suffering the pain,
如今我却只剩痛苦,
Dream or desire,
梦想或者欲望
The bullet would not care.
子弹不会关心。

Home is no where but
无处为家
Blue sea and sky high,
只有海的深蓝与无可触及的天空
Shoot me down from the "why" 
将我从各种“疑问”上射杀
Fall into my lie
跌落在我的自欺欺人
Naked and bleeding
裸露着,流血着
The Woman is my wine.
这个女人是我的酒。


Should I fly again,
我是否能再展翅高飞
A wrong question for brain,
这个问题早该抛弃
War would never over,
斗争永远不会结束
Between the ash and time,
徘徊在灰烬与时空之间,
In the end of despair,
在绝望的尽头
Forever I hide.
我必永生藏匿。

( 創作詩詞 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=aerodog121&aid=5618966