網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
風中奇緣
2007/01/17 04:36:09瀏覽1237|回應2|推薦18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w
Dear Nala:


這一陣子丫頭又開始瘋動畫片了,
一直很喜歡迪士尼的動畫電影和配樂,
雖然有時候裡面的樂曲及曲風蠻商業化的,
不過呢,
好作品著實還是不少ㄛ!

Pocahonta -- 風中奇緣』這部動畫影片,
Nala
可有印象?
其中的主題曲:Colors of the Wind 風之彩,
猶記得第一次聽到這首曲子時,
身體不由自主的想投入空氣的懷抱,
裡面的詞,也讓丫頭久久難忘,
Nala 再次分享。

You think you own whatever land you land on
你認為你擁有腳下的所有土地
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim
然而你卻宣稱擁有之地是沒有生命的
But I know every rock and tree and creature
但我知道每塊岩石,每顆樹以及每個生靈
has a life, has a spirit, has a name
都有其生命,靈魂和名字

You think the only people who are people
你認為所謂的文明人
Are the people who look and think like you
是那些外表和想法與你相似的人
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
如果你追隨那陌生人的腳步
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew
你將領悟到那從來不知的事物

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
可曾聽過野狼對著仲夏盈月長嚎的聲音?
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
或曾問過咧嘴大笑的山貓為何而笑?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你能隨著群山的萬籟之聲高歌嗎?
Can you pain with all the colors of the wind?
你能盡情作畫於風之彩嗎?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能盡情作畫於風之彩嗎?

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
奔馳在森林中隱覓的楓樹小徑
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth
親嚐土地上有著陽光般甜美的野莓
Come roll in all the riches all around you
在你身旁的豐饒萬物間翻滾
And for once, never wonder what they’re worth
就一次,別去質疑它們的價值

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
暴風雨及溪流是我的兄弟
The heron and the otter are my friends
蒼鷺與水獺是我的摯友
And we are all connected to each other
我們彼此心心相連
In a circle, in all hoop that never ends
在永不歇息的循環中

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
可曾聽過野狼對著仲夏盈月長嚎的聲音?
Or let the eagle tell you where's he been?
或曾聆聽老鷹訴說它曾翱翔的去處?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你能隨著群山的萬籟之聲高歌嗎?
Can you pain with all the colors of the wind?
你能盡情作畫於風之彩嗎?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能盡情作畫於風之彩嗎?

How high does the sycamore grow?
究竟楓樹可以長多高呢?
I you cut it down, then you'll never know
如果將它砍伐,你就永遠無法知曉

And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你將永遠聽不到野狼對著滿月嚎叫的聲音
For whether we are white or copper-skinned
無論我們的膚色是或古銅色
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain
我們都應隨著群山的萬籟之聲高唱
Need to paint with all colors of the wind
我們都應盡情彩繪所有的風之彩
You can own the earth and still
你可以擁有這片大地
All you'll own is earth until
然而你所擁有的就只是土地
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
直到你能盡情彩繪所有的風之彩

Nala
可有感受到空氣中的樂曲呢?

MIckey

( 心情隨筆雜記 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=mickeytjm&aid=659853

 回應文章

牽手一生
等級:8
留言加入好友
好聽
2007/04/12 09:43

這首歌  真不錯

我家ㄚ頭也超愛這些


茶客--漢克
等級:5
留言加入好友
百聽不厭
2007/03/05 13:53

卡通動畫也製作的很美,我也看了許多次,主題曲更是百聽不厭,我喜歡。