網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
中文常用600句短語道地英文(十)
2011/10/23 10:54:59瀏覽20540|回應0|推薦0
527.那有什么好奇怪的? What’s so weird about that?

528.我可不是說著玩的。 I’m not joking.

529.有種你給我試試看。 I dare you to try.

530.這有什么大不了的? What’s the big deal?

531.怎么可能有這種事? How could that be?

532.什么風把你吹來啦? What brings you here?

533.你認為這個很有趣? You think this is funny?

534.一手交錢,一手交貨。 You give me the money. I’ll get you the goods.

535.如果我沒搞錯的話…… If I’m not mistaken…

536.有些人就是學不乖。 Some people never learn.

537. 誰說讓你做主了啊? Who put you in charge?

538.朋友是做什么用的? What are friends for?

539.謝謝你臨時來幫忙。 Thanks for coming to help on such a short notice.

540.這主意不是我出的! It’s not my idea!

541.我忘了要說什么了。 I forgot what I was gonna say.

542. 最糟的還不只這樣。 The worst is yet to come.

543.坐而言,不如起而行。 Actions speak louder than words.

544. 看什么看? 沒看過啊! What are you looking at? Never seen this before.

545.我不曉得在哪兒見過他。 I don’t know where I’ve seen him before.
546.我根本不是他的對手。 I’m no match for him.
547.你一定可以撐下去的。 You can do it.
548.我一個人哪做得完啊! I can’t do it by myself.
549.我這樣還不是為你好! I’m doing it for you!
550.天底下哪有這種好事。 That’s too good to be true.

551. 這樣算什么英雄好漢? What kind of hero is that?
注:常用于私底下對他人得批評。更挖苦的說法則是“Some hero, huh?”,表示非常的不以為然。
552.你以為我喜歡這樣啊? You think I like it like this?
注:說這句話時,代表說者可能受到委屈、被人誤會或不甘愿做某事,心中有所不滿,所以要用抱怨的語氣來表達。另外,若是以開玩笑的口吻來表達,這句話可以代表完全相反的意思。也就是“我其實很喜歡這樣!”。
553. 這可不是天天都有的。 It doesn’t happen every day.
554.除了吃,你還會做什么? What do you do besides eating?
注:這句話在中英文都是很鄙視人的話,十分刻薄。
555.大家都好了,就等你啦! Everyone’s ready and waiting for you.
556.我不想給人家添麻煩。 I don’t want to cause any trouble.
557.天下沒有白吃的午餐。 There’s no such thing as a free lunch.
558.這個我恐怕幫不上忙。 I probably can’t help you with this.
559.早就知道了,還用你說! I know. Save your breath!
560.沒想到會在這碰上你。 I didn’t think I’d see you here.

561.把那句話給我收回去! Take it back!
562.我等你等得不耐煩了! I couldn’t wait any longer for you!
563.就當我什么也沒說過。 Just pretend I didn’t say anything.
564.你也未免想太多了吧! You’re thinking too much.
565.你干嘛老是找我麻煩? Why do you always bother me?
Why are you always on my back?
566.你鬼叫個什么勁兒啊! Why are you yelling?
567.他有什么地方比我好? What does he have that I don’t?
568.你就這么愛耍我是嗎? You like to play with me, don’t you?
569.這些東西怎么會在這里? What are these things doing here?
570.他根本不把我放在眼里。 He looks down on me.
He doesn’t take me seriously.
571. 這種事是不能開玩笑的! This isn’t a laughing matter.
572. 不值得為這點小事生氣。 Don’t get mad. It’s not worth it.
573. 這再便宜你就買不到了。 You can’t get it any cheaper than this.
574. 我們才剛好聊到你而已。 Speak of the devil.
575. 真不知道你是怎么想的! I don’t know what you’re thinking!
576. 你自己也沒好到哪里去。 You’re not so great yourself.
577. 兇什么兇? 我又沒得罪你。 Why are you so mean? I’ve never done anything to you.
578. 只要你說得出來,他們都有。 You name it. They’ve got it.
579. 我又不咬人,干嘛那么怕我? Why are you so scared? I don’t bite.
580. 我五分鐘內就可以準備好了。 I’ll be ready within five minutes.
581. 跟我猜的一樣。(跟我想的一樣。) That’s what I guessed. (That’s what I thought.)
582. 你硬是要這么做,我也沒辦法。 If you insist.
583. 我沒那么笨!又不是三歲小孩。 You think I was born yesterday 



( 知識學習語言 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=kirarin3723&aid=5768771