網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
活該!美國人常掛嘴邊最IN口語193句
2011/11/12 17:13:27瀏覽2989|回應0|推薦0
Don't mention it. 沒關系,別客氣。

Who knows! 天曉得!

It is not a big deal! 沒什么了不起!

How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。

Easy does it. 慢慢來。

Don't push me. 別逼我。

Come on! 快點,振作起來!

Have a good of it.玩的很高興。

It is urgent. 有急事。

What is the fuss? 吵什么?

Still up? 還沒睡呀?

It doesn't make any differences. 沒關系。

Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。

God works. 上帝的安排。

Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。

Hope so. 希望如此。

Go down to business. 言歸正傳。

None of my business. 不關我事。

It doesn't work. 不管用。

I'm not going. 我不去了。

Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?

I don't care. 我不在乎。

Not so bad. 不錯。

No way! 不可能!

Don't flatter me. 過獎了。

Your are welcome. 你太客氣了。

It is a long story. 一言難盡。

Between us. 你知,我知。

Big mouth! 多嘴驢!

Sure thin! 當然!

I''m going to go. 我這就去。

Never mind. 不要緊。

Can-do. 能人。

Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。

Drop it! 停止!

Bottle it! 閉嘴!

Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜!

There is nobody by that name working here.這里沒有這個人。

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。

Break the rules. ?#96;反規則。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可憐!

Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋

Make it up! 不記前嫌!

Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。

Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?

How about eating out? 外面吃飯怎樣?

Don't over do it. 別太過分了。

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?

I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。

You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么樣?

Who wants? 誰稀罕?

December heartbeat. 黃昏戀。

Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。

Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!

Go to hell! 去死吧!

Come seat here. 來這邊坐。

Good luck! 祝你好運!

Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。

Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。

I'll be seeing you. 再見。

He has an ax to grind. 他另有企圖。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?

It is raining. 要下雨了。

Can I have this. 可以給我這個嗎?

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。

Why are you so sure? 怎么這樣肯定?

Is that so? 是這樣嗎?

Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。

Stay away from him. 別靠近他。

Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。

Right over there. 就在那里。

Doggy bag. 打包袋。

That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。

It's up in the air. 尚未確定。

Side dish. 配菜。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Good for you! 好得很!

Go ahead. 繼續。

Help me out. 幫幫我。

Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。

Lose head. 喪失理智。

Talk truly. 有話直說。

He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。

Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎?

You bet! 一定,當然!

That is a boy! 太好了,好極了!

It's up to you. 由你決定。

The line is engaged. 占線。

My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

Get an eyeful. 看個夠。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。

Shoot the breeze. 閑談。

Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!

It is a small world! 世界真是小!

Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。

Wait and see. 等著瞧。

Why so blue? 怎么垂頭喪氣?

What brought you here? 什么風把你吹來了?

Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)!

Leave me alone. 別理我。

Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。

You never know. 世事難料。

High jack! 舉起手來(搶劫)!

Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?

她為什么要嫁給一個年齡與她父親相當的男人?

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。

She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。

I'm not it a good mood. 沒有心情(做某事)。

He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。

I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。

Bottoms up! 干杯!

Daring! 親愛的!

Here we are! 我們到了!

I lost my way. 我迷路了。

She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。

I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平

Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。

She's got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。

I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。

I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。

I swear by the god. 我對天發誓。

Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。

You might at least apologize. 你頂多道個歉就得了。

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋里可沒什么東西煮飯。

None of you keyhole. 不準偷看。

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不講道理。

When are you leaving? 你什么時候走?

You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于這樣吧。

Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。

You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。

Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?

What is you major? 你學什么專業?

My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。

It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 這是千載難逢的事。

It is a deal! 一言為定!

I'll kick you ***. 我將炒你魷魚。

Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。

Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家問好。

Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!

That is unfair. 這不公平!

We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。

That is great! 太棒了!

You are welcome! 別客氣!

I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。

Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小聲點。

It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。

Not in the long run. 從長遠來說不是這樣的。

It is of high quality. 它質量上乘。

There is nobody by that name working here. 這里沒有這個人。

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。

He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。

Break the rules. 違反規則。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可憐!

Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋!

Blast! 驚爆!

Boy! (表示驚奇,興奮等)哇!好家伙!

Get out of here! 滾出去!

I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。

It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。

Dead end. 死胡同。

Take a seat! 請坐!

Here ye! 說得對!

You ask for it! 活該!

You don't say! 真想不到!

Fresh paint! 油漆未干!

 
( 知識學習語言 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=kirarin3723&aid=5833920