https://youtu.be/h2e-gEfIaiQ
She knows when Im lonesome 當我寂寞時,她明白
She cried when Im sad 當我悲傷時,她哭泣
Shes up in the good times 快樂的日子裡,她神采飛揚
She s down in the bad 悲傷的日子裡,她心情低落
Whenever Im discouraged 當我心情沮喪
She knows just what to do 她知道該怎麼做
But girl, she doesnt know about you 但是,女孩!她不知道妳的存在
I can tell her my troubles 我可以對她傾訴我的煩惱
She makes them all seem right 她可以解決一切
I can make up excuses 我可以捏造各種理由
Not to hold her at night 不在夜裡擁抱她
We can talk of tomorrow 我們可以談論未來
Ill tell her things that I want to do 我會告訴她我想做的事
But girl, how can I tell her about you 但是,女孩!我該如何告訴她關於妳的事?
How can I tell her about you 我該如何告訴她關於妳的事?
Girl, please tell me what to do 女孩,請告訴我該怎麼辦?
Everything seems right whenever Im with you 和妳在一起時,一切似乎理所當然
So girl, wont you tell me 所以,女孩!告訴我
How to tell her about you 該如何告訴她關於妳的事?
How can I tell her I dont miss her whenever Im away 我怎能告訴她:當我出門在外我並不想她
How can I say its you and I think of every single night and day 我怎能說朝思暮想的人是妳
But when is it easy telling someone were through 何時才能自在的告訴別人關於我們的事
Ah girl, help me tell her about you 啊 !女孩,幫我告訴她關於妳的事
*-*
|