網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
如果 (If, by Bread)中譯及說明
2008/08/04 08:48:59瀏覽707|回應0|推薦1

如果 中譯及說明

"If"

DAVID GATES

If a picture paints a thousand words then why cant I paint you
如果一幅畫可以表達萬語千言,那麼我為甚麼不能畫妳?
The words will never show the you Ive come to know
因為只用語言文字,是無法表達我所知的妳;
If a face could launch a thousand ships then where am I to go
如果一張〈美女海倫〉的臉可以發動千艘戰船,那麼我該去哪呢?
Theres no one home but you, youre all thats left me, too.
除了妳沒有人在家等我,妳也是我所唯一擁有的.
And when my love for life is running dry
當我失去對生命的熱愛,
You come and pour yourself on me
妳過來,把自己傾注予我.

If a man could be two places at one time Id be with you
如果一個人可以同時在兩地出現,那麼我願意和妳一起,
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way
明日以及今日,一直在妳身旁;
If the world should stop revolving, spinning slowly down to die
如果地球開始停止運轉,逐漸變慢而死亡,
Id spend the end with you, and when the world was through
我將與妳共度最後的時光,而當這世界已消失,
Then one by one the stars would all go out
一個一個的星星相繼滅掉,
Then you and I would simply fly away.
那麼你和我,終將比翼雙飛.


說明:"If" 是David Gates 在 1971寫的歌. 由他和他的樂團Bread所唱紅。這首歌曾達到告示牌100 (Billboard Hot 100)的第四名。其他的歌手像法蘭克辛納屈,Jack Jones, Perry Como 和泰利沙瓦拉都唱過這首歌。

自從1971問世以來,"If" 一直是結婚時最常用的開舞曲。

( 休閒生活音樂 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=Shaw2309&aid=2022228