網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇  字體:
頃聽 愛 吹過心靈
2008/10/05 04:00:42瀏覽826|回應3|推薦50
Listen To Your Heart
頃聽心語 by Roxette


I know there's something in the wake of your smile.
我看見。。在你在開啟笑容中。。一些的猶豫
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
是的。。我在你的眼神中。看到的一點影像。。
You've built a love but that love falls apart.
我們築造一個愛情。。而愛情。開始崩落。。
Your little piece of heaven turns to dark.
小小的一片天堂。。漸漸地轉為黑暗。。

Listen to your heart When he's calling for you.
頃聽你自己的心語 當他開始呼叫妳
Listen to your heart There's nothing else you can do.
頃聽你自己的心語 當己無。。任何能做的事之時
I don't know where you're going
我不知道你要往那兒走去
And I don't know why,
而 我也不知道是為什麼﹖
But listen to your heart
但是。莫忘記。頃聽你的心語
Before you tell him goodbye.
在向他告別之前。。



Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
有時。。你不覺得。。這爭執是真實的值得的﹖
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
是的﹐當所有最珍貴的時刻。。都毀在言語地波浪中
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,
這兒一切。。終將逐波如流。。一切都不再如昨日。。
The feeling of belonging to your dreams.
那個感覺著一切屬於你的夢境。。

And there are voices
而。那兒仍有著多少 。。
That want to be heard.
希望被你聽到的言語。。
So much to mention
那兒仍有著多少
But you can‘t find the words.
無法找到字語可形容的輕訴
The scent of magic,
神奇的氛香 和以往。
The beauty that's been
無邊的。。美麗高雅
When love was wilder than the wind.
當愛情吹的比急風更要遼闊的時候。。。




Love Remains the Same (在羅丹薩之夜)
 
停留不變 by Gavin Rossdale

A thousand times I've seen you standing
千百次。。我看你站立在那裡
Gravity like a lunar landing
吸引重力如同一個月球登陸似的
You make me want to run till I find you
妳讓我心想著。奔向妳。直到最後。我找到妳
I shut the world away from here
我在這裡。。將身後的世界關閉
I drift to you, you're all I hear
緩緩地漂向妳。我只能聽見妳的聲音
As everything we know fades to black
正當。。一切我所知道的褪為黑色背景

Half the time the world is ending
世界在存活一半之間漂流
Truth is I am done pretending
真實的是。。我卸下了偽裝的面具
I never thought that I had anymore to give
我真的不曾想過。。我竟仍有可供妳的愛情。。
You're pushing me so far Here I am without you
妳將我推開到。極極的遙遠。。在這裡。我已不再擁有妳。。
Drink to all that we have lost; Mistakes we have made
讓我們 所有失落的一切 所有犯的錯誤 而乾杯
Everything will change, But love remains the same
任何事務。都會改變﹗。。只有愛﹗ 停留不變!。。



I find a place where we escape
我找到一個妳我能躲藏的地方
Take you with me for the space
我帶領著妳。向那處空間走去
The city buzz sounds just like a fridge
城市的喧囂。如同隱隱作響的舊冰箱

I walk the streets through seven bars
我在一間一間的酒吧中。找尋妳的蹤跡
I have to find just where you are
我無論如何。一定要找到。妳在那裡
The faces seem to blur They're all the same
淚水在眼裡模糊。。面容變為一樣的形狀
 
So much more to say So much to be done
有多少未說的言語 又有多少未盡之事
Don't you trick me out We shall overcome
不要虛偽的編織理由讓我離開 妳我終將克服一切
It's all left still to play
這些是還剩下。要完成的

We - should have the sun
妳我。是應該擁有天空的太陽
Could have been inside
也曾可能﹐我們﹐在避風避雨的屋裡
Instead we're over here
但是。。我們卻走入了天空

Half the time the world is ending
世界在存活一半之間漂流
Truth is I am done pretending
真實的是。。我卸下偽裝的面具
Too much time too long defending
多少時間花在。。抗拒真實上
You and I are done pretending
妳我現在。。都卸下了偽裝的面具
 
I, oh I, I wish... this could last forever
我。哦我。希望這般能。。歷久不變
I, oh I, As if ... we could last forever
我。哦我。如似希望。妳我能。。歷久不變
Love remains the same Love remains the same
愛情停留不變。。!! 愛情停留不變。。!!



Gentle On My Mind
吹過心靈中的溫柔 by Glen Campbell


It's knowing that your door is always open
當我知道妳的心門。永遠的為我開放
And your path is free to walk
而。妳心靈的旅程。。也願意與我分享
That makes me tend to leave my sleeping bag
這個了解。讓我經常的留下我不眠的睡袋
Rolled up and stashed behind your couch
捲好的。放在妳沙發後的空間
And it's knowing I'm not shackled
而 同時。我也了解。我不被
By forgotten words and bonds
忘記的言語和許諾。。 而被束縛
And the ink stains that have dried upon some line
而那些。。 讓墨水乾竭。。 已經的過去
That keeps you in the backroads
使得妳。。 徘迴在我心靈的背影
By the rivers of my mem'ry
在。。我記憶長河的兩岸
That keeps you ever gentle on my mind
如同。。吹過我心靈中。。 永遠的溫柔。

It's not clinging to the rocks and ivy
不是因為。綠藤不在滾動岩石上生長 而
Planted on their columns now that binds me
是種在現在的花架上 的錯覺
Or something that somebody said
或是 一些人所說的盲目語言
Because they thought we fit together walking
[你倆是天生的一對] 的感受
It's just knowing that the world will not be cursing
我只是知道。我們不會被世人所 詛咒
Or forgiving when I walk along some railroad track and find
或 原諒。。 當我獨自沿著火車的鐵軌行走 而發現妳也
That you are moving on the backroads
如同的。在我的心靈背影中。。
By the rivers of my mem'ry
也在。。我記憶長河的兩岸。。相伴而行
And for hours you're just gentle on my mind
妳﹗如。吹過我心靈中。 永遠的溫柔



Though the wheat fields and the clothes lines
隨然。稻田。晒衣纜
And the junkyards and the highways come between us
舊車廢棄場。。和 公路。。在我倆的思念之間
And some other woman crying to her mother
而另一個女人向她的母親。。 哭泣著
'Cause she turned and I was gone
因為。 她移情別戀。 而 讓我離開
I still might run in silence tears of joy might stain my face
我依然會。。可能流下喜悅而靜寂的眼淚。。 而在我臉上。烙色
And the summer sun might burn me 'til I'm blind
而。。灼灼的夏日陽光 將。燃燒著我。。直到我眼盲

But not to where I cannot see you walkin' on the backroads
但是。。 這不會讓我看不見妳。。 走在我心靈的背影中
By the rivers flowing gentle on my mind
也如同妳。。像河流般溫柔的 流在我的心靈

I dip my cup of soup back from the gurglin'
當。。我用麵包。。沾著從破舊的鍋盆
Cracklin' caldron in some train yard
裡煮出的湯汁 。生活在修火車的工廠裡
My beard a roughning coal pile and
我的鬍子。。僵硬的如同煤渣 和
A dirty hat pulled low across my face
穿戴著一頂拉低著。。遮蓋羞慚的面容時
Through cupped hands 'round a tin can
我粗燥的手。握著錫罐做成的碗兒
I pretend I hold you to my breast and find
我假裝。。我擁著妳的肉體。。握在胸前
That you're waving from the backroads
而妳。。在我心靈的背影中。。揮著手
By the rivers of my mem'ry
也在。。我記憶長河的兩岸
Ever smilin' ever gentle on my mind
溫柔的。。在我心靈中。。向我永遠的微笑著!!

[Sioux Falls! Your're ever gentle on my mind ...]


( 不分類不分類 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=1123581321&aid=2270763

 回應文章

Ricardo
等級:8
留言加入好友
Thanks for the lovely music
2008/10/12 20:48
Kudos to you.  Such wonderful music plus translation!

湖映~ 一盞忘塵茶
等級:7
留言加入好友
聆聽 心的音符 在虛空中回盪
2008/10/09 21:06
謝謝Jacques 精心挑選的歌曲分享,還有您用心翻譯的心靈文字....以後我會常來聆聽...您的心世界..

Wendy 卯瑜 - 美學生活家
等級:8
留言加入好友
Your article is not only a song introducion but also....
2008/10/07 19:43

Every time I visit here..The song you introduced is so beautiful.. and the translation you did just like a new poem.. Thanks for sharing your healing music to me !