Make It With You
與妳完成 by Bread
Hey, have you ever tried,
嘿﹐你是否曾嘗試過﹐
Really reaching out for the other side?
真實地向生命的另一邊去探索﹖
I maybe climbing on rainbows
我如同不求實計的攀登著天際的彩虹
But, baby here goes.
但是﹐為妳﹐就唱了出來。。
Dreams there for those who sleep,
夢是為了需要睡眠的人而築的
Life is for us to keep,
人生是為我們而保留底
And if you're wond'ring
如果妳是疑惑地想要知道
What this song is leading to
這首歌將要牽引妳到何處
I want to make it with you
我是想和妳完成這首生命的歌
I really think that we can make it girl.
我真實地想和妳完成這首歌
No, you don't know me well,
不是﹐ 你並不是十分地了解我。
'N' ev'ry little thing only time will tell,
而那些生命中小小的細節也只有時間才能證明
But you believe the things that I do.
但是如果妳是相信我所信念的
And we'll see it through.
那我們將可以一起共同努力地完成。
Life can be short or long,
人的一生可能是長的或短的
Love can be right or wrong,
愛戀可能是正確的或錯誤的
And if I chose the one
如果我能選擇那一位
I'd like to help me through,
能協助我完成這首生命之歌的人
I'd like to make it with you
我衷心地希望是妳
I really think that we can make it girl.
女孩﹐我真實地希望與妳共同完成它。
Baby you know that
寶貝﹐妳知道那。。
Dreams they're for those who sleep,
夢是為了需要睡眠的人而築的
Life is for us to keep
人生是為我們而保留底
And if I chose the one
如果我能選擇那一位
I'd like to help me through,
能協助我完成這首生命之歌的人
I'd like to make it with you
我由衷地希望是妳
I really think that we can make it girl.
女孩﹐我真實地希望與妳共同完成它.
IF
如果 by Bread
If a picture paints a thousand words,
如果一張像片能描繪出勝於千字的意像
Then why can't I paint you?
那為何我無法刻畫出妳優雅的風采﹖
The words will never show the you I've
come to know.
文字符號是永遠不能顯現出我所認識的妳。
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
如果一張美麗的面容能發動千帆的戰爭
Then where am I to go?
那我將往那處去征討﹖
There's no one home but you,
而那處是-只有剩下妳的歸鄉。
You're all that's left me too.
而妳更是那保守了一切離開我身驅的所有
And when my love for life is running dry,
當我惜生的愛意漸漸地流逝
You come and pour yourself on me.
妳接近我有如甘霖似的傾注於我的靈
If a man could be two places at one time,
如果人的驅體能同時分處兩地
I'd be with you.
我願留駐妳底身旁
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
今宵明日的永遠駐守著妳
If the world should stop revolving
spinning slowly down to die,
如果世界會停止無息的運轉而漸漸地消逝而去
I'd spend the end with you.
我定將與妳擁抱著終點的時刻
And when the world was through,
而當這個世界即將完美的離去
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
當 一個一個的星星漸漸消失在天邊
Then you and I would simply fly away
而妳和我, 將會一起熔合,用心靈的駕馭,隨空而去。
回到輪迴記憶中那撥動靈魂深處情弦的人處