網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
願我能認清自己之過失
2011/07/18 23:12:42瀏覽812|回應0|推薦11


PAY HOMAGE TO THE GURU
向上師致敬

By H.H. Dudjom Jidral Yeshe Dorje Rinpoche
敦珠吉札耶喜多傑仁波切 撰


Shakyamuni, Victorious One.
勝者,釋迦牟尼
Supreme guide of the realm for this fortunate aeon,
此褔劫界中無上導師
Sons of the Victorious one,
諸勝者之子
Assembly of noble Bodhisattvas who tame sentient beings,
降服眾生之尊貴菩提薩多眾

Lord guru, matchless savior of beings in the dark age,
上師尊,此黑暗時期無與倫比之救護者
The three Roots and oath-bound Dharma guardians –
三根本及具誓護法眾


Again and again, I ask from my heart,
我於心中,一而再
Recalling you with longing and one-pointed mind-Please turn your attention toward me.
以一心渴慕意念您
Take hold of me with your loving kindness
And with the power of your unhindered compassion
Grant your blessings 'that my thoughts and aims be carried out in accord with Dharma.
請垂注我以慈愛扶持我, 以您無止盡之慈悲力賜我加持,使我心識與企願皆能如法圓成

Through past acts, not without merit, I have obtained this precious human birth.
Through past merit, not slight, I have met the sublime Dharma.
以過去之功德善行,我今得此難得人身。以過去之大福報,我得遇尊勝佛法

Accepted by the guru, I was able to obtain empowerments, Blessings, and the essential instructions-
上師攝受我,使我能得灌頂、加持與心要訣授
All this wealth I now hold in my hands.
如今我手中握持這些財寶

But my mind, like a babbling monkey, falls under the sway of the enticing, deceptive demon of distraction and I cannot take advantage of the wealth that is my own.
可是我的心躁動如猿猴,受散亂欺誑之魔支配與誘使,我無法善用我自己的財寶
Thus, this free, well-favored human birth and the lama's teaching are both wasted.
此自由而可貴之人身及上師之法教,就這樣浪費了
Now I am at a turning point:
現在我正處於一個轉捩點
All the teachings that I've asked for, All I've received, are like a myth.
所有我曾經請求過的教法, 所有我曾領受的,全都像個幌子
My body has the appearance of a practitioner,
我看起來像是個修行人
And I have a practitioner's conceit;
我有修行人的自大
My mind cannot fathom the true teachings.
我的心無法揣測真實之教法
Lacking even a trace of common Dharma, much less holy Dharma,
欠缺一絲的普通佛法,更遑論勝越佛法
The sixteen rules for ordinary social behavior are just something that I've heard of.
一般社會的十六條規則,於我也只是聽說過的東西而已
Seen by others, I'm unembarassed;
別人看見了也不臉紅
Seeing myself behave badly,
自知自己的糟糕行為
I'm without shame
卻不知羞愧
My bond to the teachings is short as a marmot's tail.
我和教法的連結短如飛蛾的尾
Unable to practice properly true Dharma's ten virtuous deeds,
無法好好奉行真實佛法之十善
(不杀生、不偷盗、不邪淫、不妄语、不两舌、不恶口、不绮语、不贪、不嗔、不痴)

Harboring sectarian bias toward the one Buddha's teachings,
對唯一佛法心懷教派分別的偏見
I slander the teachings and great beings
我詆毀教法以及大修行者
A gather up bad karma .
堆積甚多的惡業
Based on Dharma
就佛法而言
I carry a great weight of evil deeds.
我帶著極重的惡行
The more teaching I've received,
我領受的法教越多
The more my vision of myself inflates,
我的自視就越高傲
Though intellectual analyses cannot penetrate
儘管理性分析無法穿透
The deep meaning of the teachings.
教法之深湛意義
With conceit, I think, "I keep the Pratimoksha disciplines!"
我自大地以為,我在持守波羅提木叉 (在家及出家 戒, 等等.)! !
But the four dharma practices have been lost without a trace.
然而四法己然消失無蹤了 (四法 not returning abuse of physical/anger/provocation even though one has been provoked)

With conceit, I think, "I posses the precious Bodhisattva training!"
我自大地以為,我保有珍貴的菩薩修行! !
But the Four Boundless Ones are just like pictures of a lamp.
然而四無量心卻只像是一盞燈的圖像 (慈悲喜捨)
With conceit, 1 think, "1 keep the Secret Mantrayana samayas!"
我自大地以為,我持受密乘三昧耶!
But, not respecting the first root transgression,
可是,在無視於第一根本違犯的狀況下
I become careless about all the rest.
我連其他所有的戒律也都不在意了

I can glibly explain the Four Thoughts That Turn the Mind to Dharma,
我可以善巧地講解四種思維,以便把心轉向佛法
But my attachment to phenomena
可是我對現象的執著
Shows that my own mind has not truly changed.
說明我的心還沒有真正的改變

Though I rely on a teacher, respect and devotion slowly ebb away;
雖然我跟隨一位老師,而尊敬與信心卻慢慢在消退
Instead of having pure perception, I have wrong views,
不單只缺乏純淨的想法, 我還有錯誤的見地
And see the guru as my equal.
把上師看作與我同等

Love and respect toward my vajra friends weakens;
對於金剛師兄們的愛与尊敬很薄弱
Unable to endure a few harsh words, I complain constantly.
無法忍受几句難聽的話,使我不斷地抱怨
Lacking thorough training in bodhicitta,
因缺乏足夠菩提心訓練之故
The love and compassion that comes about
不能將六道眾生看作自己父母
From seeing all beings of the six realms as my parents
能從中引發的愛與慈悲
Disappears like mist.
皆已消失如雲霧

Although I act as if I practice the paths of kyerim and dzogrim,
雖然我表現得像是在修行發心次第與圓滿次第
I cannot even cope with ordinary endless delusion.
我卻無法應付平常無止盡的幻象
I recognize that the ultimate teaching of sutra and tantra is emptiness,
我瞭解經續與密續之終極教法是空性
but can't make use of that recognition;
但是我卻無法善用這份瞭解
My mindstream stays hard as horn.
我的心識堅硬如角
When I practice remaining in mind's true condition,
修法中停駐於心性之真實狀況時
I am without stability, yet I mouth off about the profound view and toss cause and effect to the winds.
我是毫無穩定可言的,可是我還是高談闊論高深的見地,並把因果扔到風裡

On the outside -- I can give a show of good behavior;
從外在看來,我能演一齣善行的戲
On the inside -- desire, attachment, greed rage like fire.
慾望執著與貪愛卻如火一般猛烈
Though my body remains in isolated mountain retreat,
雖然我的身體留在寂靜的山中關房
My mind wanders into town constantly, night and day.
我的心卻日夜遊蕩於城鎮之中
Without enjoying a real measure of certainty in myself, thinking to act for other's benefit is just a fairytale.
無法享受自心中真正的穩定感,以為用表演就可以利益他人的想法就像童話故事

Althoughit is impossible that the Three Jewels betray me, due to my weak devotion,I fear I will betray myself.
雖然明明知道三寶不可能背叛我,可是我薄弱的信心,使我害怕我會背叛我自己
Thus, although I am without the wrong view
就這樣,我雖然沒有
Of not believing in the teacher and the holy Dharma,
不信 上師及尊貴佛法的錯誤見地
In these bad times we sentient beings
可是出生於這樣的末法時機,我們這些眾生
Are busily perfecting our bad karma,
都在忙著完成我們的惡業

Knowing, heedlessly, falling under the sway of unawareness;
明明知道,稍不留心,就會受到散漫之控制
Failing to maintain mindfulness, we suffer a great loss.
卻因無法維持專注,使我們蒙受巨大損失而受慘痛之苦
When I examine myself, I see that everything I've done has only added on to my confusion,
檢視自己時?我看到, 我所做的每一件事都只在增加自己的迷惑
That all my thinking has been stained
我所有的想法都受到
By the obscuring emotions and by grasping.
蒙蔽的情緒與執取所污染
Not seeing that even my virtuous acts are polluted with negativities
無法看清即使是我的善行也是受到負面之種種 所玷污的
Where else is there to end up but in the lower realms?
到頭來,除了下三道以外,我還有甚麼地方可去的嗎?

As for the way I behave and what I've done,
每想到,我言行的方式以及我所做的事
Bringing these to mind, I am sickened.
一想到這些,我就覺得噁心
Looking to others, I am only more discouraged;
再看看他人,只會讓我更沮喪
There are no friends to benefit and ease my mind.If I cannot take care of myself now,

如果我現在無法把自己照料好,也不會有朋友能用善法幫助我並讓我寬心

Others cannot give me refuge when hope is exhausted
在希望耗盡時,別人是無法給我任何依歸的
And I'm in the hands of the messengers of the Lord of Death.
而我的命操在閻羅王手下的手中
To wait for a rescue that can never come,
想要等待永遠不會到來的拯救
Isn't that self-deception?
那豈不是自欺嗎?

Thus, with shame and remorse recognizing my own errors,
就這樣,我以羞愧與懊悔承認我自己的過錯
Whatever offenses against Dharma have occurred,
過去所做任何違犯佛法之行為
Whatever samaya transgressions and violations,
任何三昧耶的逾越與違犯
I won't try to conceal from those with wisdom vision.
我都不再對有智慧知見者遮隱

From the bottom of my heart, I confess;
我從深心處懺悔
With your compassion, please endure me.
請您以慈悲容受我
Be my refuge from the danger of the precipitous, errant path;
於險峻與迷途中作我的依歸
Grant the deliverance of finding the perfect, liberating path.
賜予找尋完美、解脫之道的能力

My whole life has been spent practicing this and practicing that
我的一輩子都花在修這修那的
With nothing in my hands to show for it, No attainment.
手中卻沒有甚麼成績可以示人,沒有成就
From now on, avoiding the miserable path of knowing much, And missing the one thing I need
從現在起,避免再步入知道很多卻沒有自身所需的悲慘路

Why not go on the path of knowing the one thing that frees all?
為何不走上能解脫一切的那一條路呢?
Certain, unfailing hope, sole, supreme Lord upon whom I rely,
確定、不墜的希望,我唯一依歸的無上尊
Root guru who combines all refuges in one,
總集一切皈依於一身的根本上師
I supplicate you with devotion and one pointed mind;
我以一心與信心祈求您
Supreme refuge, lord of greatest kindness,
無上皈依處,大恩之尊
Take hold of me with your compassion.
以慈悲扶持我

Grant your blessing that I be able to see my own faults.
加持我,願我能看見自己之過失
Grant your blessing that I have no wish to see the faults of others.
加持我,願我無意看到他人之錯誤
Grant your blessing that evil, cruel, and vicious thoughts be pacified.
加持我,願去除邪惡、殘酷與惡毒之念頭
Grant your blessing that wholesome thoughts arise deep from within.
加持我,願正念從心深處生起
Grant your blessing that desire may lessen and contentment increase.
加持我,願我貪欲日漸減少,知足感日增

Grant your blessing that I remember the uncertainty of the time of death.
加持我,願我記得死亡隨時到來
Grant your blessing that I be unconcerned at the time of death.
加持我,願我於死時了無牽掛
Grant your blessing that I develop trust in Dharma.
加持我,願我於佛法建立信心
Grant your blessing that I practice impartial pure perception.
加持我,願我實修無偏倚之純淨想法
Grant your blessing that I develop unfabricated devotion and respect.
加持我,願我建立非造作之信心與崇敬

Grant your blessing that I persevere, seeing that I have so little time left.
加持我,願我堅定看見自己來時無多
Grant your blessing that I be able to establish Dharma as my ultimate innermost goal.
加持我,願我能以佛法為我終極最內在之目標
Grant your blessing that I free my mindstream the innermost practice.
加持我,願我能解脫自己的心識,那最內在之修行
Grant your blessing that I have no obstacles to practice.
加持我,願我修行無障礙
Grant your blessing that the fruit of my practice may ripen quickly.
加持我,願我的修行能快速成就

Grant your blessing that all conduct with those with whom I have a karmic link may be meaningful.
加持我,願我與有緣眾生之間皆能正面而有意義
Grant your blessing that the duality of hope and fear be extinguished.
加持我,願希望與恐懼之二元對立能消滅
Grant your blessing that I see nondual wakefulness.
加持我,願我能見非二元之覺醒
Grant your blessing that I recognize my own innate wakefulness.
加持我,願我證悟自心內在之醒悟
Grant your blessing that I hold the dhannakaya citadel.
加持我,願我握持法身之城堡
Grant your blessing that I gain the great effortless certainty.
加持我,願我證得大無造作定

By means of the great weapon, Indestructible primordial wakeful awareness,
以堅固本初覺醒證悟為大武器
May the void life-force of samsara and nirvana
願空洞之輪涅生命
Both be severed, at once.
能於當下砍斷
Then, in the unending great bliss of Nyem a's feast
接著,於聶瑪之無盡大樂饗宴中
May we always enjoy the activity
願我們恆常享受
That is beyond joining and parting.
超越聚散的事業

In the pervasive space of evenness,
於平等一味之廣大界中
Even the word "suffering" does not exist --
連苦字都不存在
So who ought to be striving for happiness?
那還有誰應該尋求甚麼快樂呢
In the Kingdom of Samantabhadra
在普賢王如來的國度裡

Happiness and suffering are of one taste;
苦樂皆成一味
Without grasping, they liberate of themselves.
無有執取,苦樂自行解脫


May I attain Samantabhadra's kingdom in this very life!
願我即生證得普賢王如來之王國

Written by H.H. Dudjom Rinpoche, Jigdral Yeshe Dorje (1904-1988)


Colophon
祈禱文源起註記

This is a supplication, confession of faults, and an aspiration-prayer combined in one.
 
One night early in Water-Pig year (1983), my wisdom consort Rigdzin Wangmo had a dream in which appeared a female companion who had often appeared in her dreams. The girl said, “Now you should ask Rinpoche to write a supplication prayer. Alright?" and left. Later, on the tenth of the waxing moon, she appeared again, saying, “Why haven’t you asked about the writing of that prayer?”

早在1983水豬年的一晚,我的智慧空行母Rigdzin Wangmo做了個夢,一位像朋友,常在夢裡現女像的女孩告訴她:「妳該請仁波切寫一篇祈請文了,好吧?」便離開了,在上弦月的10號,女孩又在夢中現身說道: 「妳為何到現在都還沒請仁波切寫這篇祈請文呢? 
 
That next morning, when we were discussing the dreams and the prayer, I said, “There are already plenty of supplication prayers, but not enough people who do them.” Rigdzin Wangmo insisted, saying, “No matter whether it’s short or long, you must write this supplication.” 

第二天早上,在我們討論這個夢時,我說: 「已有許多祈請文了,祇是如法實修的並不多啊」,Rigdzin Wangmo 卻堅持的說: 「不論長短,請一定寫這篇祈請文吧!」 
Then I thought, “These days there is danger from disease, war, and famine. In order to protect people from these dangers, I should write a prayer reminding the Compassionate Ones of their vows to help beings.” But although I was thinking of writing one, due to the distraction of many events, I didn’t have the chance. 

於是我想: 「這些日子來,疫疾、戰爭、飢荒,延綿不斷,為了眾生在此中能得到保護,我應該

 
Once again, on the evening of the 10th, the girl appeared, as before. She said in the dream, “Don’t neglect the prayer that I asked for before. There is a great need for it!”
 
So, I thought to write it on the 15th of the same month. On the night of the 14th, I prayed with one-pointed mind to Guru Rinpoche, asking for his blessing in order to compose the prayer, making this aspiration, I went to sleep.
 
The next morning at dawn, in my own dream, I was at the head of a large hall like temple. Out of nowhere a young white man appeared in white clothes, with long hair spread out over his shoulders, holding a pair of cymbals. he rolled the cymbals, making a lovely sound, and danced toward me, spiraling closer and closer, in circles toward the right, dancing as do the Ging. He said:
 
“If you want to establish the teachings,
Make them firm in your mind.
In the depths of mind, you will find Buddhahood.
 
If you wish to visit Buddhafields,
Purify ordinary deluded attachment.
The perfect, excellent Buddhafield is near at hand.
 
Develop diligence to practice
The essence of the teachings.
Without, who can gain the siddhi?
 
It is hard to see one’s own faults.
So, pointing them out to oneself
Is a crucial instruction.
 
In the end, when faults are, one by one, removed
Enlightened qualities increase and shine forth.”
 
At the end of this poem, he rolled the cymbals and then crashed them together, and I awoke. After I woke up, I did not forget what he had said, and I understood it to have been advice on practicing what to accept and what to reject. I was regretful that, although I had actually seen the face of my only father guru, I had not recognized him.
 
I, Jigdral Yeshe Dorje, old father of the Nyingma, wrote this from my own experience. May it be of benefit. Sarvatha Mangalam.
 
 Notes
 
The four dharma practices:
not returning verbal abuse;
not returning physical abuse;
not returning anger for anger;
not returning provocation even though one has been provoked.
 
The four boundless ones:
boundless love;
boundless compassion;
boundless joy;
boundless equanimity.
 
The first root samaya transgression:
disparaging one’s master.
 
 
The four thoughts that turn the mind to Dharma:
keeping in mind
1) the rarity of the free-well-favored human birth;
2) the inevitability of death;
3) the inescapability of karma, cause and effect;
4) the vast inherent suffering of samsara.
 
 
May all beings benefit
 
 
 
 



( 知識學習其他 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=zoozworld&aid=5440776