網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
Amazing Grace 奇異恩典
2024/09/21 04:04:57瀏覽262|回應0|推薦17

Amazing Grace 奇異恩典 是一首發表於 1779 年的基督教讚美詩,由英國聖公會牧師兼詩人約翰·牛頓(John Newton)於 1772 年創作,它是一首非常受歡迎的讚美詩.

它傳達的訊息是,無論犯了什麼罪,寬恕和救贖都是可能的,靈魂可以透過上帝的憐憫從絕望中解救出來,是英語世界中最知名的歌曲之一.

它在民間音樂中產生了特殊的影響,並已成為一種具有像徵意義的黑人靈歌.

John Newton  Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace 奇異恩典

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound 奇異恩典!聲音多麼甜美

That saved a wretch like me! 這拯救了我這樣的可憐蟲!

I once was lost, but now am found; 我曾經一度迷失,如今已尋回;

Was blind, but now I see. 以前是盲目的,但現在我明白了。

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, 是恩典教我的心敬畏,

And grace my fears relieved; 並寬恕我的恐懼;

How precious did that grace appear 這恩典顯得何其寶貴

The hour I first believed. 我第一次相信的時刻。

Through many dangers, toils, and snares, 經歷了許多危險、辛勞和陷阱,

I have already come; 我已經來了;

’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far, 迄今為止,恩典使我安全,

And grace will lead me home. 恩典會帶我回家。

The Lord has promised good to me, 主已應許賜福給我,

His Word my hope secures; 我的希望是祂的話語;

He will my Shield and Portion be, 他將成為我的盾牌和一部分,

As long as life endures. 只要生命還在。

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail, 是的,當肉體和心靈都衰竭時,

And mortal life shall cease, 凡人的生命將終止,

I shall possess, within the veil, 我將在面紗內擁有,

A life of joy and peace. 喜樂與平安的生活。

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow, 大地很快就會像雪一樣融化,

The sun forbear to shine; 太陽隱忍著光芒;

But God, who called me here below, 但上帝召喚我來到這裡,

Will be forever mine. 將永遠屬於我。

When we’ve been there ten thousand years, 當我們在那裡一萬年時,

Bright shining as the sun, 明亮如陽光般閃耀,

We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise 我們沒有更少的日子來歌頌上帝

Than when we’d first begun. 比我們剛開始的時候還要多。

( 休閒生活音樂 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=julian2021&aid=181023524