http://www.businessweekly.com.tw/KBlogArticle.aspx?ID=17141&pnumber=1
暑假就是要出國遊玩!你還在擔心英文太差只能在機場比手畫腳嗎?放心!本週 VoiceTube 貼心整理出機場單字對話懶人包,只要學會以下機場英文,保證出國旅遊輕鬆簡單!
登機手續櫃檯對話
在國外機場要如何辦理登機呢?為了讓大家開心出遊,小編特地將各個情況的英文對話列出。
A: Good Afternoon! Where are you flying to today?(午安!請問您的目的地為何?)
B: Los Angeles.(洛杉磯。)
A: May I have your passport, please?(可以給我您的護照嗎?)
B: Here you go.(這裡。)
A: Are you checking any baggage?(請問有要托運的行李嗎?)
B: Just this one. Please mark this bag as “fragile”.(只有這個行李箱。請幫我標記此行李為「易碎」。)
A: Please place your bag on the scale.(請把你的行李放到磅秤上。)
狀況一:停留要提領行李嗎?
B: I have a stopover in Chicago – do I need to pick up my luggage there?(我要在芝加哥停留,我需要在那提領我的行李嗎?)
A: No, it’ll go straight through to Los Angeles. Here are your boarding passes – your flight departs from gate 15A and boarding starts at 15:20. Your seat number is 26E.(不用,行李會直接到達洛杉磯。這是你的登機證,登機時間為 15:20,請由 15A 登機門上機。您的座位號碼為 26E。)
B: Thanks.(謝謝)
狀況二:行李超重
A: You need to pay extra, because your bag exceeded the weight limits.(您得多付手續費,因為您的行李超重了。)
B: How much do you charge for excess baggage?(手續費多少錢呢?)
A: The overweight baggage fee is $300.(行李超重的費用是300元美金。)
狀況三:劃位需求
A: Do you prefer window seat or aisle seat?(請問您要坐窗邊或走道?)
B: Window seat, please.(靠窗的位置,謝謝。)
登機前廣播
There has been a gate change.(登機門更改。)
This is the final boarding call for ______ Airlines flight 880 to Miami.(這是 _______ 航空880班機的最後登機廣播。)