字體:小 中 大 | |
|
|
2009/03/17 00:09:23瀏覽1336|回應14|推薦35 | |
不景氣的英文怎麼說? Talking about the Economy 景氣、利率
The economy hasn't recovered from the recession yet.
經濟還未從不景氣中恢復過來
How much longer do you think it will take?你想多久後才會恢復?
I can't find a job.我找不到工作
The economy is cooling off.
經濟逐漸萎縮
Some analysts think the interest rate will go up.
一些分析師認為利率會調升
I hope it does. 我希望是這樣
Will the stock market continue to rise? 股市還會持續上漲嗎?
There's no telling what will happen in the future.
將來會怎樣還不知道
Business has been really slow. 生意真不好
Things should be better next month.
下個月會好點吧
What's the annual dividend?
一年紅利有多少?
It's been averaging 8%. 平均是8%
Do you have money to invest?
你有資產的資金嗎?
Yes, I do.我有
Do you own any stock?
你有股票嗎?
Yes, as a matter of fact. 事實上,是的
Do you play the stock market?
你玩股票嗎?
I've just started recently. 我最近剛開始 19 I'm not putting all my money into stocks.
我沒有將所有的錢投入股市
Good. You should keep some money in the bank. 那是好事,你應該留點錢在銀行裡
I'm studying securities now.
我現在正在研究有關有價證卷
That sounds challenging. 聽起來很有企圖心
Will the stock go up? 那支股票會漲嗎?
It's a safe bet.
那支是安全股
The exchange rates are eating into our profits.
匯率正在侵蝕我們的利潤
We can't do anything about that. 我們對它無能為力
That's a lot of money. 那是很大一筆金額
The exchange rate is killing us. 匯率真是把我們害慘了
How's business?生意如何
It's been difficult with the exchange rate.
因為匯率而飽受困擾
Who's your biggest competitor?
貴公司最大的競爭對手是誰?
ABC Company, unfortunately. 不幸的,ABC公司
X Company is our major competitor.
X 公司是我們主要的競爭對手
How do their prices compare to yours? 他們的價格與貴公司的相比如何?
Here's information about recent competitors' activities.
這裡有競爭者最近的動作資料
Thanks. This'll be a big help. 謝謝,真是幫了很大的忙
We have too many stores. 我們有太多門市
Competition has become cutthroat. 競爭變激烈了
The competition is getting intense.
競爭越來越激烈了 We'll have to step up production even more. 我們一定要提高產量
The quality of our products is inferior to others.
我們產品的品質比別人差
Have you figured out why? 你找出原因了嗎?
There is too much competition.
競爭對手太多
Let's think about new marketing strategies. 讓我們想想新的行銷策略吧
There's a price war going on.
價格戰開打
I hope the prices will continue to lower .我希望價格能持續降低
We just raised the price. 我們剛漲價
Remember, you do have competition. 記住,你們是有競爭對手的 49 You know, we can buy from someone else. 你知道,我們可以買別家的
You aren't the only company in town. 這裡又不只你們一家公司
We're still way behind.
我們還是落後很多
You should pick up the pace then. 你們應該快點趕上
They're undercutting us by 10%.
對方的價格比我們的價格低10%
We need to act on that quickly. 那我們要動作快一點
Should we lower our price? 我們應該降價嗎?
Our price is competitive enough.
我們的價格已經構具競爭力了
How can they keep their price so low?
為什麼他們的價格可以這麼便宜?
我們應該問他們怎麼做到的
We need a competitive price.
我們需要具競爭性的價格
We'll have to lower our cost of production then. 我們必須降低生產成本
Wanna offer then a discount? 要打折嗎?
We're barely breaking even with the present prices. 現在的價格幾乎已沒什麼利潤了
How about ten dollars per unit? 一個10塊美金如何?
That price is out of line.
我們沒辦法以那種價格競爭
We can't beat their price.
我們在價格上贏不了他們
We need to try harder. 我們必須更努力
I heard that X company is developing a similar product. 我聽說X公司正在開發類似的產品
We're no match for X Company.
我們無法與X公司競爭
I only have two employees.我只有2名員工
It seems like you're at a disadvantage.
看起來你好像處於劣勢
ABC Company will be our competitor for this job. ABC公司將是我們的競爭對手
We don't stand a chance.
我們沒有贏的機會
We're in a very competitive environment.
我們處於競爭激烈的局勢
I know. It's very stressful. 我知道,那壓力很大
We can't beat that company. 我們無法打敗那家公司
The competition with that company is fierce. 與那家公司的競爭相當激烈
The company is better than ours. 那家公司比我們的好
Find out how they're doing it. 去了解他們怎麼做到的
I'm completely beaten.
我被徹底打敗了
How much did you lose? 你損失多少?
What do you think about our competitor? 你對於我們的競爭對手有什麼看法
you can't beat them, join them.
如果你不能打敗他們,就加入他們
Are we going to be taken over?
我們會被買走嗎?
That is the rumor. 那是謠言
Our company was taken over by ABC Company
我們公司被ABC公司買下來了
Will it affect our jobs? 這會影響我們的工作嗎?
ABC Company merged with XYZ Company.
ABC 與 XYZ公司合併
What are they called now? 新公司名字是什麼?
Another competitor is going bankrupt.
另一個競爭對手破產了 That could be good news for us. 這對我們來說可能是好事 |
|
( 創作|詩詞 ) |