網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
The Gift 禮物
2011/05/30 08:37:37瀏覽209|回應0|推薦0

   

                        by Rabindranath Tagore 翻譯自泰戈爾的詩

     

I want to give you something, my child,  給你  我的孩子
for we are drifting in the stream of the world. 
我們是人間恆河上的飄流者
Our lives will be carried apart,
生命中會有分離 
and our love forgotten. 愛被遺忘
But I am not so foolish as to hope that 但是 我不希望
I could buy your heart with my gifts.
用禮物收買你的心

Young is your life, your path long, and  青春歲月 此路遙迢
you drink the love we bring you at one draught 
一飲這給你的愛
and turn and run away from us.  
你轉身 便跑走
You have your play and your playmates.  
同玩伴遊戲
What harm is there if you have no time
or thought for us.  
想不想我們都無所謂

We, indeed, have leisure enough in old age  在年華老去的閒暇中
to count the days that are past,  
可以盡數過往的歲月
to cherish in our hearts what our
hands have lost for ever. 
珍惜著手中曾有過的昔風 往事
The river runs swift with a song, 
似河潺潺吟頌之歌
breaking through all barriers. 
順流無阻而下
But the mountain stays and remembers, 
綠色山脈依悉
and follows her with his love.  
愛也依舊

為自己,為你愛的、愛你的人吟一首詩;或小卡獻上。許多的話,往往來不及訴說,願望等不到時實現,因為世間種種最後終必成空。

( 知識學習其他 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=becoolsoupspoon2&aid=5268123