YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2006 when...
如有以下症狀,就表示你生活在2006
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave. 不小心在微波爐上按密碼
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years. 你很多年沒有用真的撲克牌玩接龍了
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three. 光是三個家人就有十五個電話聯絡方法
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you. 你寄信給你隔壁桌的同事
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses. 你很久沒聯絡的朋友或家人,是因為他們沒有 伊媚兒
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries. 你在路邊停車打電話是為了問有沒有人在家可以幫你搬東西
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen. 每一個電視商品在螢幕下方都有網址
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it. 出門忘了帶大哥大會讓你驚慌而且一定要回家拿到手,即使那玩意在你前二十年或三十年或六十年根本不曾用過
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee. 清晨醒來,在煮咖啡之前你會先打開電腦
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : ) 你開始歪著頭笑 :)
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing. 你讀到這段會點頭而且大笑
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message. 更糟的是你知道會轉寄給哪些人
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.你太忙了,你根本沒看到本文少了第九則
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list. 你會捲回去看有沒有第九則
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself. 現在你一定在大笑
Go on, forward this to your friends you know you want to!好吧,寄給朋友吧
後記:
我真的很寄給朋友,不過貼在這裡,可以讓更多人看見。歡迎轉寄。