허락 許諾(Approval) Singer: 준서 (Jun Suh)
아무말도못해도아무렇지않아요그댈볼수만있다면
It doesn’t matter if I can’t say anything, as long as I can see you
如果我甚麼話都不能說也沒關係只要我能看見你…
가질수가없어도만질수가없어도
Even if I cannot have or touch you
即使不能擁有或碰觸你
시린가슴한번쓸어내리고참아내죠
Truthfully, I should sweep away my heart once and withstand it
就算(悲傷)席捲冰冷的心…我也能忍受
어디에있는지잘있는지그대하루가걱정이죠
I worry about your days, where you are … if you are well
我總在擔心著你… 你在哪里? 你過得好嗎?
달빛머금은애타는밤에는그생각에잠못들죠
On the suffering night swallowing the moonlight, thoughts of you keep me fromsleep
在灑滿月光的焦慮的夜晚 對你的思念 令我無法入眠
또다시태어나는그날엔하늘이허락하길바래요
I want the heavens to give approval the day I am born again,
在我重生之日, 我要上天賜給我許諾
우리의이뤄질수없었던사랑을
our unrealizable love.
我們無法實現的愛情
그대곁에없어도그대뒤에있어요외로운그림자되어
Even if I cannot be next to you, I will become a lonely shadow behind you.
即使不能在你身旁, 我也會是你身後孤獨的影子
돌아보고싶어도돌아봐선안돼요
You shouldn’t look back even if you want to
即使你想…也不能回頭
한뼘행복마저줄수없는날피하세요
You must avoid me who could not give you happiness even for a little while.
你必須避開 即便是短暫的幸福都無法給予你的我
한걸음두걸음나보다더조금서둘러걸어가요
One step, two steps, walk a bit more hurriedly than me.
一步兩步你要比我…走得快一點
나의두손이또나의두발이그대길을막지않게
So my two hands and also my two feet will not block your way.
這樣我的雙手和我的雙腿才不會擋住你向前的路
또다시태어나는그날엔하늘이허락하길바래요
I wish for the heavens to give approval on the day I am born again,
在我重生之日, 我願上天賜給我許諾
우리의이뤄질수없었던사랑을
Our unrealizable love
我們曾經無法實現的愛情
하늘아내사랑을가려줘바람아내아픔을날려줘
Oh heaven, conceal my love, oh wind, give flight to my pain
上天啊請掩飾我的愛 風啊請帶走我的傷痛
그대가내눈물을모르게부탁해
I beg of you to not let my dear know my tears
請求你千萬不要讓我的愛看到我內心的淚水