網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇  字體:
【古典小品】鳳宮劫美錄的 “If Ever I Would Leave You”
2009/07/01 19:34:20瀏覽1888|回應0|推薦17

    鳳宮劫美錄的“If Ever I Would Leave You”

    鳳宮劫美錄(Camelot)是1960年的百老匯音樂劇,
    講的是亞瑟王(King Arthur)和他的圓桌武士的故事,
    亞瑟王是小說裡創造出來的人物,
    歷史上並沒有這個人。
    鳳宮劫美錄在百老匯連演873場,
    並得四項東尼獎。

    亞瑟王最得力的助手叫朗斯洛(Sir Lancelot),
    不幸地朗斯洛卻和亞瑟王的王后發生戀情,
    朗斯洛明知這是崎戀,想一走了之,卻無法自禁。
    在這種心情下,他唱出了這首名曲
    “If Ever I Would Leave You”。
    鳳宮劫美錄的故事在銀河西洋音樂城的網站上
    有詳細的介紹。

    “If Ever I Would Leave You”

    If ever I would leave you
    倘若我真的離開你
    It wouldn't be in summer.
    定然不會在夏天
    Seeing you in summer I never would go.
    看到盛夏中的你我怎捨得離開
    Your hair streaked with sun-light,
    你的髮絲 在艷陽裡飄搖
    Your lips red as flame,
    你的紅唇 熱情猶如赤焰
    Your face with a lustre
    你的臉頰 暉抹著一層光輝
    that puts gold to shame!
    連黃金都相形見拙

    But if I'd ever leave you,
    但是 倘若我真的離開你
    It couldn't be in autumn.
    也不可能在秋天
    How I'd leave in autumn I never will know.
    在秋天如何能離開 我根本無法想像
    I've seen how you sparkle
    我看過你是何等地神情煥發
    When fall nips the air.
    當大氣中摻透著幾許秋涼
    I know you in autumn
    知道秋日中的你
    And I must be there.
    我一定要在你身邊

    And could I leave you
    而我又如何能拋下你
    running merrily through the snow?
    讓你獨自在雪中快樂地奔跑
    Or on a wintry evening
    或是在嚴冬的夜晚
    when you catch the fire's glow?
    讓你獨自守著爐火

    If ever I would leave you,
    倘若我真的離開你
    How could it be in spring-time?
    怎麼可能在春天?
    Knowing how in spring I'm bewitched by you so?
    知道在春天裡 我是如何地為你著迷
    Oh, no! not in spring-time!
    不!不!不會在春天
    Summer, winter or fall!
    也不會在夏天、秋天、或冬天
    No, never could I leave you at all!
    不!我絕不可能離開你
( 休閒生活音樂 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=mushiner&aid=2251492