網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇  字體:
~40歲以上的女人----越看越精采 【別太認真看文‧ 舒壓 幽默笑笑就好】文/摘自網路
2010/10/17 15:54:42瀏覽685|回應2|推薦29

~40歲以上的女人----越看越精采

還不到的朋友請準備,已經到的朋友請接受讚美!




As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜40 歲以上的女人

Here are just a few reasons why:
為什麼呢 ?

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
40歲以上的女人 不會 在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你:

'What are you thinking?'
你在想什麼 ?

She doesn't care what you think.
她才不在乎你 在想什麼。

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game,
40 歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽

she doesn't sit around whining about it.
她 不會 坐在你旁邊 抱怨東抱怨西

She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情

Women over 40 are dignified.
40歲以上的女人 穩重自持

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡

or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
跟你大呼小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地

if they think they can get away with it.
一槍把你 給斃了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸 )

They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

Women get psychic as they age.
女人越老越通靈

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40 歲以上的女人懺悔

Once you get past a wrinkle or two,
只要能夠對 皺紋視而不見

a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40 歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實

They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋

You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40 歲以上的女人有很多優點




Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
40歲以上的男人呢 ?

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40 歲以上的女人

there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男

making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
厚臉皮地跟小他20 歲的美眉調情

Ladies, I apologize.
女士們,請容許我在這兒

For all those men who say,
幫妳們說句公道話 :

'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?',
那些說只想喝免費的牛奶 而不願買頭母牛 回家的男人

here's an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有 80%的 女人寧願不結婚

Why?
為什麼呢 ?
< SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
Because women realize it's not worth just to get a little sausage!
因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸

buying an entire pig
買回整隻豬
( 休閒生活網路生活 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=lovecoffee&aid=4507311

 回應文章

Ailing
等級:8
留言加入好友
春華秋實
2010/10/19 18:18
春華秋實!
咖啡的歲月(lovecoffee) 於 2010-10-24 02:24 回覆:
感謝留筆著墨

尋夢人
等級:8
留言加入好友
哈哈哈~
2010/10/17 19:26
言之有理!
已逾半百,我尚年輕仍有夢;做個永遠的「尋夢人」﹗
咖啡的歲月(lovecoffee) 於 2010-10-18 01:17 回覆:
願您好夢成真