字體:小 中 大 | |
|
|
2014/01/13 17:50:23瀏覽1080|回應0|推薦1 | |
翻譯部分參考了試唱裡面字幕君的翻譯
不過好像還是不太順 改天再來修(#
Distant Fields / Sarishinohara
When days seem meaningless,
Don't go and lie.
當日子了無意義,別離開或說謊。
As long as i'm right here,
There's no need to try.
只要我在這裡,就無須如此嘗試。
'Head up high', or you'll never win.
抬頭挺胸,否則你永遠不會贏。
There's only dead ends waiting, when you give in.
當你放棄,那裏只有失敗的結局等著你。
Yet they go on asking, when all of the time,
當他們沒有繼續問下去時,
It's always lying in the day,
'til the dead of the night.
你總是懶散的一整天,躺到直至夜深人靜
All of your faults,
with every mistake.
And all the reasons that may cause you to break.
你所犯的一切過錯,所有的原因使你崩潰
...Show me what it takes.
告訴我你需要什麼
Was everything, really what you wanted though?
這一切,都真的是你想要的?
Does anything, get you feeling all alone?
有任何事物,能讓你感到寂寞?
If so, don't be dying on me,
如是如此,別如此依賴我,
or I'll be holding tighter.
否則我會無法放手。
'Cause i'll be here, giving all my love to you.
因為我將會在這裡,全心全意的愛你
Even if there wasn't a lot for me, to do.
即使沒有我插手的餘地
I'll keep on trying harder to walk, you through.
我會更加努力,試著讓你度過一切
When life gives agony,
當生活使你痛苦,
Don't ever cry.
請別哭泣
As long as i'm right here,
只要我還在這裡,
You won't need to try.
你就無需落淚
The isle's where i'm always waiting for you.
我永遠會在那條走廊上等你
Out near the front, so no one's stealing the view.
就在前面附近,所以沒有人可以遮等我的視線
But there's always conflict among all the peace.
但一切總是事與願違。
It's how the world, goes around in a cycle of greed.
這就是這個圍繞著貪婪的世界
All of that love, with all of the hate.
And all the no-good lies that they all create
所產生交織著愛與恨與無意義的謊言
...you face it all the same.
你也一樣的去面對吧
But tragedy, always seemed to rule the fight.
但悲劇,總是凌駕了爭端
Reality, always had to roll the die.
而現實,總是必須去下賭注
And I,
而我
I didn't want to see you, remain abandoned, forever.
我不想看到你被永遠的拋棄
So really then, were we ever wrong or right?
說真的,我們是對或錯了?
An ending, never would've come to light.
一個永遠不會有真相的結局
Oh why,
為什麼
Were we never meant to see, eye to eye?
我們永遠不會對眼相視
The light dies down, yet you don't really mind.
當光芒暗淡,你卻真的不在意
It feels like everything goes slower when you move into sight.
當你走入我的視線,我感覺一切變的緩慢
The air gets cold, and you signal the end.
空氣變的冰冷,你示意結束了
But I could tell that you were, aching, with all of your stances.
但我可以告訴你,你的所有態度讓我感到疼痛
I'll be fine, but my heart won't agree.
我會沒事的,但我的心不同意
It keeps accelerating, every time you try looking back at me.
每當你試著回頭看我,時間依舊流動
"But I will find..."
但我將會找到…
"I wanna find that hand of yours."
我想要找到你的手
Until the day that I,
直到那天,我,
hold it close to mine.
可以緊緊拉著你的手
Was everything, really what you wanted though?
這一切,真是你所渴望的?
Does anything, get you feeling all alone?
有什麼,可以使你感到孤獨?
If so, don't be dying on me
如果如此,請別放不下我
or nothing else would matter.
否則一切將會沒有意義。
But even then, I would love you all the same.
但即使如此,我依舊會愛你
Even if everybody walks away, I won't.
即使所有人遠離你,我依然在這裡
Now that we're here, I guess you'll know,
現在我們在這裡,我猜想你會知道
I was always on my own.
我總是在自己付出
I couldn't ever think of letting go.
我想,我永遠無法放手
Oh no,
噢不,
It didn't matter if I was left, here to die.
這並不影響我離去,或在這裡死亡
You can cut me deeper, but i'll, be fine.
你可以更深的傷害我,但是,我會好好的
'cause in the end I wouldn't mind
因為到最後,我都不會在意
|
|
( 休閒生活|音樂 ) |