網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇  字體:
女人40歲是怎樣 ?
2009/09/16 15:44:24瀏覽269|回應0|推薦2

以下文章是黏貼朋友轉寄的郵件. 我覺得非常有趣, 也算難得. 一個熟男對熟女的 另類宣言.

不管是結婚沒結婚. 單身或非婚...

Just enjoy it!         

***************************************

女人40歲是怎樣 ?

這是美國 CBS 60 Minutes
(
六十分鐘 )
主持人 Andy Rooney
對 40 歲以上的女人的看法 :

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長 , 我越來越珍惜 40 歲以上的女人


A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the
night and ask,

40 歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒 , 然後問你 :

"What are you thinking?“
你在想什麼 ?

She doesn't care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什麼。

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game,
40 歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽

she doesn't sit around whining about it.
她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西

She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情

Women over 40 are dignified.
40 歲以上的女人穩重自持

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera

or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡跟你大呼小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you
if they think they can get away with it.
當然 , 如果你罪有應得 , 她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地
一槍把你給斃了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美  ( 不管是不是實至名歸 )

They know what it's like to be unappreciated. 因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

Women get psychic as they age. 女人越老越通靈

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40
你永遠不需要向 40 歲以上的女人懺悔

Once you get past a wrinkle or two 只要能夠對皺紋視而不見

a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40 歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實

They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋

You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons
40 歲以上的女人有很多優點

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的 40 歲以上的女人

there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男

making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
厚臉皮地跟小他 20 歲的美眉調情

Ladies, I apologize.
For all those men who say:
女士們 , 請容許我在這兒幫妳們說句公道話 :

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for Free?“
那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人了

here's an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有 80% 的女人寧願不結婚

Why?
為什麼呢 ?

Because women realize
因為她們終於發現

it's not worth buying an entire pig

不需要為了一根香腸

 

just to get a little sausage!

買回整隻豬!

***************************************

備註: 以上文章及中文翻譯, 為轉寄網路信件. 非本部落格主創作. 感謝原文相關人員

( 心情隨筆心情日記 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=wenchiwang&aid=3322447