網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
成語音譯2
2010/05/05 11:54:04瀏覽529|回應0|推薦3

引用文章成語英譯(二)

得意忘形

to leap out of one's skin

捷足先登

The early bird catches the worm.

欲速則不達

Haste makes waste

欲速則不達

More haste, less speed.

混水摸魚

to fish in troubled waters

貪小失大

penny-wise and poundfoolish

習慣成自然

once a use forever a custom

掛羊頭賣狗肉

cry up wine and sell vinegar

貧無立錐之地

as poor as a church mouse

雪中送炭真君子/患難見真情

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

異想天開

to give loose to one's fancy

集思廣義

Two heads are better than one.

得過且過

to live from hand to mouth

情人眼裏出西施

Love is blind.

冤家宜解不宜結

Better remove enmity than contract it.

眼不見為淨

Out of sight, out of mind.

勝不驕敗不餒

to be not elated by success nor disturbed by failure

富貴在天

Riches and honors come from heaven.

智者不惑

A wise man is free from perplexities.

無風不起浪

There is no smoke without fire. (Where there is smoke, there is fire.)

畫蛇添足

to paint the lily

趁火打劫

to fish in troubled waters

量入為出

to cut one's coat according to one's cloth/ make both ends meet

陽奉陰違

ostensible obedience

跑了和尚跑不了廟

The monk may run away, but the temple can't run with him.

萬物之靈

the lords of creation

萬事開頭難

Everything is difficult at the start

萬無一失

not a single miss in a thousand times.

落井下石

to hit a person when he's down

隔牆有耳

Pitchers have ears; walls have ears.

開夜車

Burn the midnight oil.

損人利己

to enrich oneself at others expense

置之死地而後生

Put the troops in death ground and they will live.

道高一尺魔高一丈

While the priest climbs a foot, the devil climbs ten.

預防勝於治療

Prevention is better than cure.

新官上任三把火

New brooms sweep clean.

塞翁失馬焉知非福

Misfortune might be a blessing in disguise.

路遙知馬力日久見人心

A distant journey tests the strength of a horse and a long task proves the character of a man.

滄海一栗

a drop in the bucket

蓋棺論定

Judge none blessed before his death.

歲月不饒人

Time and tide wait for no man.

經驗即良師

Experience is the teacher.

壽終正寢

to die a natural death (to die in one's bed)

寡不擊眾

There is no contending against odds.

對牛彈琴

to cast pearls before swine

禍不單行

Misfortunes never come single.

飽食終日無所事事

to eat the bread of idleness

慷他人之慨

to be free with other's money

遠親不如近鄰

Distant kinsmen mean less than close neighbors. / A near neighbor is better than a distant cousin.

種瓜得瓜種豆得豆

You must reap what you have sown. / As you sow, so shall you reap.

樂極生悲

After joy comes sadness.

說曹操到曹操就到

Talk of the devil and the devil comes.

團結就是力量

Union is strength.

需要為發明之母

Necessity is the mother of invention.

滿招損,謙受益

Haughtiness invites ruin; humility receives benefits.

惡有惡報

He that does evil shall find evil.

惡事傳千里

Bad news travels quickly.

熟能生巧

Practice makes perfect.

緩兵之計

a fabian policy

緣木求魚

to get water from a flint

適者生存

the survival of the fittest

窮寇莫追

A cornered animal is a dangerous foe.

積少成多

Every little makes a mickle.

積少成多

Every little helps.

錢可通神

Money can move even the gods.

謀事在人成事在天

Man proposes and God disposes.

學問無捷徑

There is no royal road/shortcut to learning.

機不可失

Opportunity seldo knocks twice.

優勝劣敗

The weakest goes to the wall.

聲東擊西

to look one way and row another

膾炙人口

in everyone's mouth

螳臂擋車

to kick against the pricks

鞠躬盡瘁

to give the last measure of devotion

聰明反被聰明誤

to suffer for one's wisdom

舊調重談

to harp on the same string

禮尚往來

Courtesy on one side cannot last long.

禮多必詐

full of courtesy, full of craft

覆水難收

What's done cannot be undone.

轉石不生苔

A rolling stone gathers no moss.

轉敗為勝

to convert defeat into victory

鞭長莫及

beyond one's grasp

關公門前耍大刀

There's no need to teach a fish to swim.

嚴以責己寬以待人

to be severe with oneself and lenient with others

鐵石心腸

a heart of steel

聽天由命

to be guided by destiny

驕者必敗

Pride goes before a fall.

英文罵人109句~~要學起來喔!!

001. Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!

002. You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心!

003. What's wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?

004. You shouldn't have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!

005. You're a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!

006. Don't talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!

007. Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?

008. What's your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?

009. I hate you! 我討厭你 !

010. I don't want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!

011. You're crazy! 你瘋了!

012. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)

013. Don't bother me. 別煩我。

014. Knock it off. 少來這一套。

015. Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!

016. Leave me alone. 走開。

017. Get lost .滾開!

018. Take a hike! 哪兒涼快? ?兒歇著去吧。

019. You piss me off. 你氣死我了。

020. It's none of your business. 關你屁事!

021. What's the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?

022. How dare you! 你敢!

023. Cut it out. 省省吧。

024. You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!

025. You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。

026. I'm fed up. 我厭倦了。

027. I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李陽老師常用)

028. I've had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。

029. Shut up! 閉嘴!

30. What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?

031. Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?

032. What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊?

033. How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說?

034. Who says? 誰說的?

035. That's what you think! 那才是你腦子裡想的!

036. Don't look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。

037. What did you say? 你說什麼?

038. You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病!

039. You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦。

040. D! rop dead. 去死吧!

041. I don't give a . 我~不管(理都不理)呢。

042. Don't give me your ****. 別跟我胡扯。

043. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 別找借口。

044. You're a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。

045. You're an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。

046. You bastard! 你這雜種!

047. Get over yourself. 別自以為是。

048. You're nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是。

049. It's not my fault. 不是我的錯。

050. You look guilty. 你看上去心虛。

051. I can't help it. 我沒辦法。

052. That's your problem. 那是你的問題。

053. I don't want to hear it. 我不想聽!

054. Get off my back. 少跟我囉嗦。

055. Give me a break. 饒了我吧。

056. Who do you think you're talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?

057. Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!

058. You' re so careless. 你真粗心。

059. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?

060. I'm about to explode! 我肺都快要氣? 竣F!

061. What a stupid idiot! 真是白癡一個!

062. I'm not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!

063. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你!

064. That's terrible. 真糟糕!

065. Just look at what you've done! 看看你都做了些什麼!

066. I wish I had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你!

067. You're a disgrace. 你真丟人!

068. I'll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!

069. Don't nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!

070. I'm sick of it. 我都膩了。

071. You're such a ! 你這個婊子!

072. Stop screwing/fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了!

073. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

074. You're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處!

075. You've gone too far! 你太過分了!

076. I loathe you! 我討厭你!

077. I detest you! 我恨你!

078. Get the hell out of here! 滾開!

079. Don't be that way! 別那樣!

080. Can't you do anything right? 成! 事不足,敗事有餘。

081. You're impossible. 你真不可救藥。

082. Don't touch me! 別碰我!

083. Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!

084. Get out of my life. 我不願再見到你。 從我的生活中消失吧。

085. You're a joke! 你真是一個小丑!

086. Don't give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。

087. You'll be sorry. 你會後悔的。

088. We're through. 我們完了!

089. Look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一團糟!

090. You've ruined everything. 全都讓你搞砸了。

091. I can't believe your never . 你好大的膽子!

092. You're away too far. 你太過分了。

093. I can't take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!

094. I'm telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次!

095. I could kill you! 我宰了你!

096. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事。(比爾.蓋茨常用)

097. I can't believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!

098. You never tell the truth!你從來就不說實話!

099. Don't pu! sh me ! 別逼我!

100. Enough is enough! 夠了夠了!

101. Don't waste my time anymore.別再浪費我的時間了!

102. Don't make so much noise. I'm working. 別吵,我在幹活。

103. It's unfair. 太不公平了。

104. I'm very disappointed. 真讓我失望。

105. Don't panic! 別怕!

106. What do you think you are doing?你知道你在做什麼嗎?

107. Don't you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!

108. You asked for it. 你自找的。

109. Nonsense! 鬼話!
(

( 心情隨筆其他 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=penny85920&aid=4005032