網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong-美妙的世界-路易斯・阿姆斯壯
2009/11/29 18:38:44瀏覽525|回應0|推薦2

What A Wonderful World-美妙的世界

I see trees of green, red roses too.

 我看到樹綠,玫瑰也紅了。

I see them bloom, for me and you.

我看到他們綻放,我和你。

 And I think to myself, 'What a wonderful world.'

 我認為對自己說'這是一個美好的世界。

 I see skies of blue, and clouds of white.

 我看到天空的藍色和白色的雲層。

The bright blessed days, dark sacred nights.

明亮的神聖日子,黑暗的神聖夜晚。

 And I think to myself, 'What a wonderful world.'

 我認為對自己說'這是一個美好的世界。

 The colors of a rainbow so pretty in the sky.

顏色的彩虹這麼漂亮的天空。

Are also on the faces of people going by

 也可在人的臉上去了

 I see friends shaking hands saying,'How do you do?'

我看到朋友們握手說,'你怎麼辦?'

They're really saying,'I love you.'

他們真的說,'我愛你。

 I hear babies cry. I watch them grow.

 我聽到嬰兒哭。我看他們成長。

 They'll learn much more than I'll never know.

他們將了解遠遠超過我永遠也不會知道。

 And I think to myself, 'What a wonderful world.'

我認為對自己說'這是一個美好的世界。

I think to myself, 'What a wonderful world.'

 我覺得對自己說'這是一個美好的世界。

" 人應時時「居安思危」,莫等「危時方思安」。 "

證嚴法師靜思語

( 休閒生活音樂 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=chfairf16&aid=3542651
 引用者清單(1)  
2009/11/30 22:49 【飛虎雄鷹】 What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong-美妙的世界-路易斯・阿姆斯壯