網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
我今天收到花了
2007/01/29 20:10:07瀏覽643|回應0|推薦13
I got flowers today. It wasn't my birthday or any otherspecial day.           
我今天收到花了… 既非我的生日,也不是什麼特殊的日子。
We had our first argument last night ,
昨晚我們發生了第一次爭吵,
and he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me.
他說了很多很多殘忍的話,而那的確也刺傷了我 ..
I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said. Because
我知道他很難過,對他所說的也不是有意的,因為 ..
he sent me flowers today.
他今天送我花了 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day.
我今天收到花了… 既非我們的結婚紀念日,也不是什麼特殊的日子..
Last night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me.
昨晚他對我拳打腳踢 .. (摔我撞牆後又勒我脖子)
It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't believe it was real.
就像是一場惡夢似的 ,我不敢相信那是真的..
I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over.
早上醒來全身酸痛,到處是瘀青, 
I know he must be sorry, because
我知道他該難過的,因為 
he sent me flowers today.
他今天送我花了 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I got flowers today, and it wasn't Mother's Day or any other special day.
我今天收到花了…今天不是母親節,也不是什麼特殊的日子..
Last night, he beat me up again. And it was much worse than all the other times.
昨晚他又揍我了 .而且比之前更狠、更嚴重..
If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids?
如果我離開他,那我怎麼辦 .. ? 我要怎麼照顧我的小孩..?
I'm afraid of him and scared to leave.
我怕他,也怕離開 ..
But I know he must be sorry, because
但我知道他該難過的,因為 ..
he sent me flowers today.
他今天送我花了 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I got flowers today. Today was a very special day.
我今天收到花了…今天是個非常特殊的日子 ..
It was the day of my funeral.
今天是我出殯的日子 ..
Last night, he finally killed me.
昨晚,他終於殺了我了。 (譯者按:西方禮儀人死後第二天就拖去" "
He beat me to death.
他把我打的半死。
If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him,
如果我有夠多的勇氣及力量離開他 
I would not have gotten flowers today.
我今天就不會收到他的花了 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( 不分類不分類 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=ORDER&aid=696841