網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇  字體:
搖晃自己在人生的披頭四(之二)
2011/04/18 18:34:49瀏覽203|回應0|推薦23

長滿龜殼花的腦神經元
在四月天空雲很瘦
田野很長的馬鞭草,枕著你
以顯微穿透形式

像尋找靜脈的針筒噬血

的渴,沉溺。
戴起草帽與墨鏡說
我不想你。

The Beatles-Hey Jude
Hey Jude, don't make it bad
嘿裘!別沮喪
Take a sad song 找一首哀傷的歌
And make it better 把它唱得更快樂
Remember, to let her into your heart
記得將它唱入你的心田
Then you can start to make it better
世界就能開始好轉
Hey Jude, don't be afraid 嘿裘!別害怕
You were made to go out and get her
你天生就要勇於克服恐懼
The minute You let her under your skin
當你將它身埋於心底那一刻
Then you begin 世界就
To make it better 開始好轉
And anytime you feel the pain
當你感受痛苦的滋味
Hey Jude, refrain 嘿裘!要忍耐
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders

別把世界的重擔都往肩上扛
For well you know that it's a fool
你知道那些愚蠢的人
Who plays it cool 總是裝做不在乎
By making his world a little colder
把自己的世界弄得很冷酷
Hey Jude, don't let me down
嘿裘!別讓我失望
You have found her now go and get her
既然找到真愛就要勇敢追求
R
emember (Hey Jude) to let her
記住(嘿裘!)要將他
into your heart 攬入你的心房
Then you can start to make it better
那樣世界就能開始好轉
So let it out and let it in
所以啊,讓你的愛自由來去
Hey Jude, begin 嘿裘!開始啊
You're waiting for someone to perform with
你期待有個人與你同台表演
And don't you know that it's just you
你不知道那個人就是你自已嗎
Hey Jude, you'll do 嘿裘!你會辦到
The movement you need is on your shoulder
下一步該怎麼做就全看你自己
Hey Jude don't make it bad 嘿裘!別喪氣
Take a sad song and make it better
找一首哀傷的歌把它唱得更快樂
Remember you let her under your skin
記得將它深藏於心
Then you'll begin 世界就能
To make it better 開始好轉更多

( 創作詩詞 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=980710&aid=5108190