網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇  字體:
【一張忘記取的匯款單】
2015/07/01 15:43:06瀏覽158|回應0|推薦0



作者 : 安 寧

父子或父女之情
常是一句祝福的話 都顯得珍貴
父母要的其實就這麼一點點感覺
請不要吝惜付出........

工作後,我極少打電話給父親,
After work, I rarely call his father,
只是在每月領了工資後,寄5,000塊錢回家。
Just a month after picking up wages, send home 5,000 dollars.
每次到郵局,我總會想起大學時父親寄錢的情景。
Every time the post office, I always think of my father send money college scene.
四年來,他每月都要將收廢品賺到的一大把卷了角的零錢,
Four years, every month, he will earn a lot of waste collection volume of the angle change,
在服務人員鄙夷的眼光中,謙卑地放到櫃檯上…
Contempt in the eyes of staff, humbly on the counter ...

而今,我以同樣的方式,每月給父親寄錢。
Now, I'm the same way, each month to send money to his father.
郵局的人,已經跟我熟悉,總是說,
The post office has been familiar with me, always said,
半年寄一次多方便,或者你給父親辦個卡,
Send more than half a convenient, or you do a card to his father,
直接轉帳,就不必如此繁瑣地一次次填位址了。
Direct debit, it need not be so complicated here again and again fill up.

每一次,我只是笑笑,他們不會明白,
Each time, I just smiled, they will not understand,
這是我給予父親的一個虛榮。
This is my father give a vanity.
當載著綠色郵包的郵遞員,在門口高喊著父親的名字,
When carrying the green postal postman, At the door, shouting his father's name,
讓他簽收匯款單的時候,左鄰右舍都會探出頭來,
Let him sign the money order when the neighbors are stuck his head out,
一臉羡慕地看著他完成這一“莊嚴”的儀式。
He completed the look with envy at the "solemn" ceremony.

父親會在匯款來到的前幾天,
Father will come a few days before the transfer,
就焦慮而又幸福地等待著。
On anxiety and happy waiting.
去鎮上郵局取錢的這天,
To the town post office to collect the money that day,
他會像出席重要會議一樣,
He would like to attend important meetings, as
穿上最整潔的衣服,徒步走去。
Put on the most clean clothes, walked on foot.
一路上,總會有人問,幹什麼去啊?
Along the way, someone asked, do go ah?
他每次都揚揚手裡的匯款單,說,
He always Yangyang Shou in money order, saying,
兒子寄錢來了,去郵局取錢。
Send money to a son, to the post office money.

對於父親,這應當是一次幸福的旅程吧。
For the father, this should be a happy journey now.
別人的每次問話,都讓他的幸福加深一次,
Others every question, made him happy deepen once,
而那足夠他一月花費的5,000元,
And that's enough for him to spend $ 5,000 in January,
反而變得微不足道了。
But it became negligible.

匯款單上的附言一欄裡,
But every once finished, I tore up.
我和父親當年一樣,總是任其空著。
My father had, like, always let it empty.
我曾經試圖在上面寫過一些話,
I have tried a few words written on it,
讓父親注意身體,或者晚上早點休息,
Let Father attention to the body, or go to bed earlier at night,
但每一次寫完,我又撕掉了。
But every once finished, I tore up.
郵局的女孩子總是笑著問我:寫得這麼好,
Post office girls always smiled and asked me: write so well,
你爸看到會開心的,為什麼要去掉呢?
See your dad will be happy, why should remove it?
我依然笑笑,不做解釋。
I still smile, no explanation.
這不是我們彼此表達關愛的習慣。
It is not our habit to express love to each other.

只有一次,郵局的女孩特意提醒我,說:
Only once, post office specifically reminded me of the girl, said:
建議你這一次在附言裡至少寫上一句話,
This time, I suggest you write a postscript in a word, at least,
我停頓一會兒。她繼續說:
I paused for a moment. She went on to say:
等你父親收到匯款的時候,
And so on, when your father receive remittances,
差不多就到父親節了,
Almost went to Father's Day,
這句話,可是比你這5,000塊重要多了。
This sentence, but it is much more important than you 5,000 pieces.

或許整個小鎮上的人,都沒有聽說過父親節,
Perhaps the person on the whole town, have not heard Father's Day,
這樣一個略帶矯情的節日,只屬於城市。
Such a slightly hypocritical festival belongs to the city.
但我很順從地依照她的話,
But I am obedient to her word,
在附言欄裡一筆一畫寫下:祝父親節快樂。
Postscript bar a painting wrote: I wish a happy Father's Day.
但正是這張匯款單,
But it is this money,
父親不知為何,竟忘了去取錢。
I do not know why my father, he forgot to withdraw money.
兩個月後,錢給退了回來。
Two months later, the money to come back.
我打電話去問他。他說忘了。
I called to ask him. He said to forget.
我有些惱怒,因為自己寫下了祝福,
I am a little angry, because he wrote a blessing,
他不僅沒有一句回話,竟是連錢也忘了取。
He not only did not an answer, actually even forgot to take the money.

去郵局補寄的時候,我氣咻咻地講給女孩子聽。
Sent it to the post office, I told the girls Qi Xiuxiu to listen.
她凝神聽了一會兒,插話道:
She attentively listened for a moment, interjected:
我覺得未必是你父親忘了,
I think your father may not be forgotten,
說不定他是想要將這張有祝福的匯款單留下做紀念呢。
Maybe he was trying to leave this blessing of remittance as a souvenir of it.
我愣住了,隨即擺手說,怎麼可能呢,
I was stunned, then waved, said, how could it,
他從來都不是這樣細心的人。
He has never been such a careful person.

但父親的確是這樣細心的人。
But his father is indeed so careful person.
而且這個秘密,他自始至終對誰都沒有講過。
And this secret, no one talked to him throughout.
那年春節我無意中拉開父親的抽屜,
Spring Festival that year I accidentally pulled his father's drawer,
才看見了那張被他放入收藏盒中的匯款單。
He only saw the piece is placed in the collection box money order.
那句短短的祝福,父親早已看到,
Short phrase blessing, my father had seen,
且以這樣的方式,藏進了心底。
And in such a way, he hid heart.
 




 

( 心情隨筆家庭親子 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=yshkuo&aid=25232437