網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
世界在窗上
2006/07/13 11:09:34瀏覽554|回應0|推薦8

The World at the Window

The World is at the window,
世界在窗上
My mind is at the door,
我的心在門上
I only see things passes,
只見事物運行
Events go by one by one,
事件一樁接著一樁
My thoughts is like my heaven,
我的思緒如我的天
It comforted my tears,
撫慰了我的熱淚
But no way out the real world,
出此實世無由
it traps me like a snare.
這世界像陷阱般絆住我

The world is at the window,
世界在窗上
My mind is out the door.
我的心出門去了
It goes through narrow passages,
穿過狹小的通道
And venture toward the storm.
冒險迎向狂風暴雨


The world is at the window,
世界在窗上
My mind…..I don’t know where,
我的心.... 在哪裡
It’s lost among the thorns,
它失落在荊棘中
Some place….Somewhere?
在某地...某處 ?

這首詩是一位有ADD(Attention Deficit Disorder), 注意力不集中問題的青少年寫的詩。
表達世界的把握不住,與自我出不去的感覺。

( 創作詩詞 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=shashinai&aid=350086