網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
那表示我正想著你(可愛的朋友)
2006/12/08 19:42:52瀏覽409|回應0|推薦10

Sometimes, we think of why friends keep forwarding
mails to us without writing a word, maybe this
could explain why....

有時我們會想,為什麼朋友總是不斷轉寄信件給我們但卻沒有寫下半個字,
也許這封信可以解釋為什麼...

A Forwarded Mail
一封轉寄的信
*********************

When you have nothing to say,
當你沒有什麼可以說
Still want to keep contact,
但仍想要保持聯絡時
Guess what you do,
猜一猜你會做什麼
You forward mails!!!!
你會轉寄信件
 
When you have something to say,
當你有些話想說
But don't know what,
但不知說什麼
But don't know how,
不知如何說時
Guess what you do,
猜一猜你會做什麼
You forward mails!!!!
你會轉寄信件
 
 
When you are still wanted,
當你仍然被需要時
When you are still remembered,
當你仍然被記得時
When you are still important,
當你仍然重要時
When you are still loved,
當你仍然被愛時
When you are still cared,
當你仍然被在乎時
Guess what you get,
猜一猜你會得到什麼
A forwarded Mail !!!
你會得到一封轉寄來的信件
 
So next time you get "fwd" from me
所以當下次你收到從我這轉寄的信件時

it means I'm thinking of you.....!
那表示我正想著你(可愛的朋友)

 

【自亙古遠方生生不息來來去去觀照護持的同行善知識傳來慈悲溫馨的訊息】

( 知識學習隨堂筆記 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=godnews&aid=584110