Me: God,can i ask you a question?
「上帝,我可以問你一個問題嗎?」
GOD: Sure
「當然可以」
⋯⋯
Me: Promise me...you won't get mad
「答應我...你不要生氣」
GOD: I promise
「我保證」
Me: Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today?
「爲什麽你要我今天很多不好的事物都發生我身上?」
GOD: What do you mean?
「你這是什麽意思?」
Me: Well, i woke up late
「這樣的,我睡過頭遲醒了」
GOD: Yes
「是的」
Me: My car took forever to start
「我車花了長時間才能開動」
GOD: Okay
「好的」
Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as i picked up a call
「回家的途中,手機就壞了,剛好我要接一通打來的電話」
GOD: All right
「明白」
Me: And on top of it all off, when i got home , i just want to soak my feet in new foot massager & relax. But it wouldn't work !!! Nothing went right today ! Why did you do that?
「結束所有手頭上的事,當我回到家,我正好要使用新的足部按摩機放鬆,但是它不能啟動! 今天沒有一樣都好,爲什麽你要這樣做?」
GOD: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning ,i had to send one of my angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that
「讓我看看,有一個死亡天使曾在你早上的床上,我會派送我的一個天使去為你的生活和它戰鬥,讓你在這戰鬥的過程中熟睡。」
Me: OH
「哦」
GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
「我沒有讓你的車啟動,是因為有一個醉酒司機在你每天經過的路上,若你照常上路,他就會撞到你。」
Me: (ashamed)
「慚愧」
GOD: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
「你手機剛好壞了,因為有個人要透過通話要做你的虛假證人,我不讓你和他交談就不會被牽連當中,你也受到保護。」
Me: I see God
「我明了...上帝」
GOD: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.
「噢,那個足部按摩機它有一個短缺會在今晚造成你家跳電,我不覺得你會希望今晚在一片漆黑中度過。」
Me: I'm Sorry God
「抱歉上帝」
GOD: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me...in All things , the Good & the bad.
「不用對不起,只要學著信任我...好的壞的...都在這所有事里」
Me: I will trust you
「我會信任你」
GOD: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.
「不懷疑你的每一天,我的計劃永遠都比你的計劃更好。」
Me: I won't ,God...let me just tell you , Thank you for Everything today.
「我不会了,上帝...我只想對你說,謝謝你今天所有安排的。」
GOD: You're welcome son . It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children..
「你別客氣孩子,今天只成為你的神的另一天,往後的孩子我都一直眷顾和愛戴著。」