網路城邦
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇   字體:
(轉) Wisdom(智慧)
2010/10/14 00:24:26瀏覽385|回應1|推薦26

智慧,就是不會把不切實際的夢想當成理想來追求。

A guy is 84 years old and loves to fish.
一個84歲的老先生喜歡釣魚。

He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, 'Pick me up.'

一天,他坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到一個聲音說:「把我抓上去。」

He looked around and couldn't see anyone.
他四處張望,卻四下無人。

He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, 'Pick me up.'

當他又聽到「把我抓上去」時,他以為是他的幻覺。

He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

他往水中定神一看,那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上。

The man said, 'Are you talking to me?'
老先生問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

The frog said, 'Yes, I'm talking to you.'

青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!」

Pick! m! e up then, kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.
將我抓上去,吻我,我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人。

I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride!'
我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒,因為我即將成為你的新娘。

The man looked at the frog for a short t! im! e, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket.
老先生凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手,很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡。

The frog said, 'What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride.'

青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎?我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, 'Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog.'
他撥開他的口袋,看著青蛙說:「算了,以我這樣的年紀,我寧願有一隻會說話的青蛙。」

With age comes wisdom. 隨著年齡的智慧

( 心情隨筆心靈 )
回應 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
上一篇 回創作列表 下一篇

引用
引用網址:https://classic-blog.udn.com/article/trackback.jsp?uid=2alex&aid=4497540

 回應文章


等級:5
留言加入好友
智慧
2010/10/16 18:45

認不清自己要的是什麼,更不知道自己適合什麼,曾經因為這樣而痛苦,更因為這樣而不快樂,所以愚痴

痛過之後,終於知道,智慧是最大的福報,也是唯一的道路