|字體：小 中 大|
1. We don't give up. We look up. We trust. We believe. And our optimism
is not hollow. Christ has proven worthy. He has shown that he never
fails. That's what makes God, God.
by Max Lucado-番媽's favorite author.
2. No matter how many times you trip them up. God-loyal people don't
stay down long; Soon they're up on their feet, while the wicked end up
flat on their faces.
Proverbs 24:16 MSG
3. Don't let circumstances distress you. Rather, look for the will of
God for your life to be reveled in and through those circumstances.
by Billy Graham
4. When problems threaten to engulf us, we must do what believers have
always done, turn to the Lord for encouragement and solace. As Psalm
46:1 states, "God is our refuge and strength, and ever-present help in
by Shirley Dobson(the wife of James Dobson)
5. God knows exactly how much you can take, and He will never permit you to reach a breaking point.
by Barbara Johnson
6. Character is both developed and revealed by tests, and all of life is a test.
by Rick Warren
7.It takes a wise person to give good advice, but an even wiser person to take it.
by Marie T. Freeman
8. He is God. Let him do whatever he thinks best.
1 Samuel 3:18 MSG
9. A single word, if spoken in a friendly spirit, may be sufficient to turn one from dangerous error.
by Fanny Crosby
10. We are either the master or the victims of our attitudes. It is a
matter of personal choice. Who we are today is the result of choices we
made yesterday. Tomorrow, we will become what we choose today. To
change means to choose to change.
by John Maxwell
11. I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, and heard my cry.
Psalm 40:1 NKJV
12. So I say to you, keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep
searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be
opened to you.
Luke 11:9 HCSB
13. We set our eyes on the finish line, forgetting the past, and
straining toward the mark of spiritual maturity and fruitfulness.
by Vonette Bright
14. Two words will help you cope when you run low on HOPE: accept and trust.
by Charles Swindoll
Dear Lord, let your purposes be my purposes. Let your priorites be my
priorites. Let your will be my will. Let Your Word be my guide. And let
me grow in faith and in wisdom today and every day. Amen!
|( 知識學習｜語言 )|