|字體：小 中 大|
Creative English Teaching ABC By胡正芳 Helen Hu
Our secret magic sentence—“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.” — Mary Lou Cook .
3. Class size
4. Physical space required / available
5. Time (30 mins to 2 hours)
6. Structures / topic being studied
7. Students’ interests
8. How to motivate students
9. Why students learn English
1. Provide a friendly learning environment.
2. Keep all of the students involved and interested.
3. Encourage students to focus on the use of language rather than on the language itself.
4. Give students various chances to use, learn, practice, or review specific language material.
a. lesson plan(2W &3P)
1. warm up
b. teaching aids
1. Attitude/ Action/ Activity
2. Believe/ Body Language/ Board Plan / Basic ( Only Basic, No Magic)
3. Classroom Language/ Creative Management/ Communication
4. Drills/ Drawings
5. Evaluation/ Encouragement/Enthusias
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
A single kind word keeps one warm for three winters.
6. Four Skills Integrated
7. Grouping /Game list
8. Homework/Happy at work
9. Interaction/ Instruction
10. Join/ Joyful Learning Environment Motivate Students/
12. Lesson Plan/ Learning Corner/ Language Teaching Notes/
13. Methods of teaching/ Meaningful Context
14. Natural Context
16. Practice makes perfect /Phonics /Pronunciation
17. Quick Respond
18. Responsible/ Respect/ Repetition
19. Songs and chants/ Sentence patterns/ Storytelling
20. Teaching is learning/ Topics/Timing/Team
21. Unique with style
22. Voice/ Vocabulary/ Visualization “Imagination times vividness equals reality.”
23. Workshop/Worksheet/ Work together/ Whiteboard
25. Yeah! I am the best!
26. Zzz Early to rise, early to bed, make you healthy, wealthy and wise.
Do you believe that you are a magnet? In fact, you are. When you love the way you are, when you possess the healthy body and joyful mind, or when you are full of good wills to the lovely world, the beautiful things are attracted by you naturally. On the contrary, when you are pessimistic, having gloomy thoughts toward everything or feeling something wrong all the time, everything negative will continuously come to you as well. Because you are a magnet, you always attract what you believe; you who are happy attract someone happy, something wonderful, some marvelous situations. Because you are a magnet, you who are worried attract someone upset, something bothering or some disappointing situations. Luckiness and misfortune lie in how you use the inherent magnetic force. This is a secret of faith.
|( 心情隨筆｜心情日記 )|